Giantess Girlfriend's Tiny Helper - POV BBW Giantess Roleplay

$10.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Implied Vore - POV Giantess - BBW FemDom GFE

You've always been the strong one in your relationships, the tall one, always at the gym to keep yourself getting bigger... But that's all changed when you started dating Alara. She's been a big girl as long as you've known her, but any more, you can't keep up with her appetite no matter how hard you try... When she sits you down to have a little talk, you realize you haven't just been imagining it. You're dating a Giantess, and she has big ideas on how you'll serve her. Just food isn't doing it any more... She wants to to start bringing her more to eat.

This delicious clip was a custom!! Reach out if you have any other fun Giantess custom ideas 😘

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest David_I

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hands down, the best BBW Giantess video I've seen.  This is seriously underrated!

Response from the author:

I can't believe I missed this review, thanks a million for leaving it!! You know the Giantess clips are one of my favorite passion projects, I really appreciate you taking the time to say how much you enjoyed it!

Link to review