3 Screenshots

About This File

Im back with another hot Roleplay video! 😈

This video includes: ️ TINDER DATE ROLEPLAY ️ BEER CHUGGING ️ FAT CHAT ️ ANGLES ️BELLY PLAY ️ BURPS ️ DISTRACTING YOU FROM VIDEO GAMES ️ BEGGING YOU TO PLAY WITH MY BELLY ️ TEASING ️ POV

It’s our 3rd date and you invite me over for a few beers and to play some video games. It’s super hot out so I’m already not wearing much. We at first awkwardly chat a bit while I watch you play one of your games. I’m a few beers in and already feeling a little turned on. I’m giggling and touching on my belly without even realizing it. I’m feeling super bloated and the feeling of my belly expanding has me so horny. I touch my belly begging for your eyes on me. I want to feel you take hands full of my soft squishy gut. I’m trying so hard to distract you from your game that it finally starts to work. I see you smiling as you keep taking glances at me jiggling my belly and big milky tits. Before you know it your controller is on the couch and your hands are wandering below watching me tease you. Your growing harder for me and You can’t resist any longer. My belly & body are all yours.

REVIEWS: it would mean so much if you would take a moment to leave a review! It always makes my day seeing what you love about my content so I can continue to improve! Don’t forget to click the stars so your review saves and thank you for always supporting me ❤️❤️❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.