4 Screenshots

About This File

*Special pricing - 17 minute stuffing video for only $9.99*

Kitty is kicking off a new series seeing how many hash browns she can eat. She stuffs herself as quickly as possible and jiggles around on a chair that can barely hold her weight. 

Will she finish all the hash browns? What should she challenge herself to eat next? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

All I can say is, WOW Kitty! From your round face to your round belly, everything just keeps getting rounder! And is it just me, or have you started to wobble when you walk? :) Next you should try eating as many pancakes as possible!

Link to review

Another fantastic eating video from the one-and-only KittyPiggy!

SEVENTEEN minutes (yes, SEVENTEEN minutes) of the beautiful KP stuffing herself with hash browns.

The video starts with Kitty looking bouncy, squeezable, and totally perfect. The chair she’s wedged into really accentuates the thickness of her thighs and the curve of her hips – it’s a staggeringly impressive view. And prepare for your eyes to pop out on their stalks when Kitty shakes her ketchup bottle. Wow! There’s just so much to look at: the face, the double chin, the arms,... and, of course, that belly nestling on those wonderfully thick legs.

I love the way that Kitty gives us different angles in her vids. Here, after seven minutes, we get a change of point-of-view and move in closer on her face, her plump arms, and gorgeous shoulders. And look at those lips! I’m seriously never going to look at a hash brown in the same way again after watching this video.

There’s more too: belly play, bouncing, arm admiration, and, of course, Kitty’s lovely personality.

Trust me, you will not be disappointed with this. Everything about Kitty really is stunningly beautiful.

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I like the idea of this new series kitty, and what a way to start with this hash brown challenge. I liked how much the seat was squeaking under your weight. You can really tell in this vid how much more you have filled out 😍🐷. Love the bloated burps that go with eating fast. Can’t wait to see what you have planned next for this series. I had an idea you could add to this series, I think it might already be on your list for set ideas. A how much you could eat out of the fridge challenge would be good.

0A56A4A3-0730-405C-82C6-C361F7388564.png

73D5CB2C-8F1C-41C3-9F50-6861A54970C8.png

B36503E7-4E85-47DC-9E61-0C5E8FA59D96.png

DFFEAAA7-362D-4BFE-8FBC-AB6959AB10BF.png

5A15FB35-288F-4805-A3E6-1DDA2B386CD4.gif

Response from the author:

Thank you Steven! 😍 I love that you like the new series idea! I really wanted to challenge myself and I keep looking back at this video to admire how huge I look in this chair 😍

Link to review