3 Screenshots

About This File

Kayla, Lauren, and Cece are getting ready to perform their first live music show in almost two years, how exciting! If only there wasn't a MASSIVE problem, their newly accumulated quarantine weight.

As Kayla and Cece sit in their dressing room, Lauren bursts in with a passion, shaking the very floor she walks on. Lauren angrily claims that the band manager, and all of their fans are calling them FAT!

Almost immediately, all three of the girls start to deny that this could possibly be true, they haven't gained that much weight, right? Their show outfits from before quarantine still fit.. well kind of.

After several minutes of denial and excuses, the girls realize that the comments from their fans may be true; they then quickly begin to accuse each other of being the "fat one" that is drawing in all of the negative attention.

They poke each other's bellies and soon initiate a heated debate as to who really is the fattest, their conclusion? All three of them.

After coming to terms with the fact that they are all guilty of putting on quite a few pounds, the girls decide to own it. 

Lauren, Kayla, and Cece then march out of their dressing room with newfound confidence; excited to perform their steamiest, heaviest show yet.

Edited by cece123

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

What a stunningly hot trio of fat girls. Allow me to catch my breath

Response from the author:

awww ily! thank you very much! 🥰♥️

Link to review
LaurenLush

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS HOT ASS VIDEO TO DROP AND AM SOOOO EXCITED!

the weight gain denial, showing off our sexy ass bodies while calling each other fat is the hottest thing ever. 

If I could give this video 100/10 I would!

Link to review