Part 2 Weight Gain Compilation 210 - 270 lbs

$13.99

(5 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Part 2 of my weight gain compilation with weights and months I reached those goals 💜 I chose a mix of video clips (most of them never seen on curvage!) that show my gain with full body angles, belly focused, ass, and face. Watch me grow! Lots of partner belly play in this one, and belly jiggling ☺️ 

please leave a review after downloading - I read them all!!

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Shades4444

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video and part 1 are so worth it. Such sexy growth and an amazing gain so far. I also can't wait for part 3!

Link to review
LoveCurves13

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video!! Unbelievable to see the degree of progress from start to finish - love it!!

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one 🤯 clip, I’ve been following reiina’s gain for a while, in this clip she goes from the chubby 210’s to the huge 270s. See her belly triple in size featuring burps, belly sounds and tons of jiggling 😍. Gaining 70 pounds right in front of you, even some 🍑 jiggling who doesn’t like seeing a big butt. But damn that belly is getting so huge, seeing reiina wobble down the stairs 💦. Let’s get her to 300 pounds next. Can’t wait for the next one 270 to 300 pounds that would be hot 🥵.

Response from the author:

I can’t wait to film another part to this - 300 and beyond!!! Thank you for such a kind and thorough review - so happy you enjoyed it!! 💞🥰

Link to review
Spamela

This was so good! My favorite was the one that started around 10:30. Can you do more videos of your partner giving you belly rubs? Those are my favorite. You look great and I love your voice when you're talking!

Link to review