3 Screenshots

About This File

What better way to honor all of my huge gains this year than with a very hot booty worship session! 

I’ve REALLY let myself go this year, and my ass has gotten HUGE! It’s halfway up my back! It practically has a mind of its own! And I wanna show you just how fat and wide it is at every angle! 

Shaking and twerking for you, I tell you how badly I want your handprints on my big fat booty. I shove it right in your face as I imagine crushing your face, your chest, your whole body with my massive ass! 

If your booty was this nice you’d be showing it off too! 
84CCB01B-7257-4B8C-AAE8-93B895BB43F1.thumb.gif.8a3fd5772bab1cabfd6a549741b914dc.gif

293684E4-2B06-4387-A2F7-F06F39BB3E6E.thumb.gif.3f2db02313b0a6e64e399ff0b16ae97a.gif

0E4F6771-F859-42CE-AB67-2B3BD1D3DD9C.thumb.gif.e521e4260f42a7521346661000cc2b5b.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jersey's ass deserves a whole ass temple dedicated to it. That, and a stone circle at the very least

Response from the author:

It’s undeniable! 
thank you so much for reviewing!! 

Link to review

Wow! This video just proves why Jersey has the best ass in the whole universe!! The sexiest and fattest ass!!! The things I wish I could do! Slap that ass, and leave a nice handprint, get crushed by her fat ass and just watch her twerk that thing! She is so gorgeous!! I have always been an ass man and jersey is the reason why I know it’s the best! I wish she could stare into my eyes as I stare into hers and her ass! Jersey is the best and her ass blows my mind everytime i see it!! Makes me wish she showed it off more often as I’m sure people would love it as much as me! There isn’t enough words in the world that can describe how much I love that ass!!! I wish I could stare at it all day and night! The things I’d do to get trapped under her ass!! Would be a dream come true! This is a must have for ass lovers 😍😍

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Honestly, to tell the truth, the one thing I always loved about Jersey was her big FAT juicy butt!❤️ I certainly have love for her big belly, but her booty? Oh my god…there were times where I wanted to see her ass so much in all her posts. Her luscious curves and round cellulite shape, all the while she looks back to see if your watching, making sure that you’re enjoying the view. I am %100 an ass man! I’ve always have been. And when I saw this new video uploaded, I knew I had to buy this! And after finishing it, all I can think about now even typing this review is how much I want to put my entire being between those huge fat cheeks! I want Jersey’s butt to swallow me whole so that I can fill her fat booty even more!🤤 I would fill her booty cheeks so much they get even more fatter, rounder, juicier and heavier than they are now! I would make her cheeks rub against each other, and the walls, as she’s walking down her hallway! If you are an ass man like me, then this is the ass video you need!😍

Response from the author:

See THIS is why I love a man who can appreciate a fat ass! 

Link to review