2 Screenshots

About This File

🍑48 hr into sale!🍑 $5.99 > $7.99

Bigger. Fatter. And with even more outgrown clothes 😲

Join me for a sexy pants try on where I show you just how small all of my jeans (and even stretchy leggings!) are getting on my growing ass, thighs, and belly. I struggle to fit into clothes that very recently fit me perfectly as my big belly, hips and butt jiggle everywhere with each attempt to pull them over my massive ass. I play with my big, doughy belly and get all out of breath from the slight bit of exercise I get from trying to pull up my tight pants. Plenty of fat chat, butt and belly jiggling, and extreme muffintop are in this one. Definitely one for tight clothes/ love handle fans 🍑

Reviews- Reviews are incredibly appreciated and they help me to male the best content I can for you. Plus your comme ts make me so happy (and horny) to read 🤤 Be sure to click on the star rating so that your review gets saved! Thank you so much for your ongoing support ❤️ 

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

CGGF I love how big your muffin top is now her constant snacking and stuffing has definitely made her so much bigger 😍. It’s no surprise to see she has been outgrowing everything the overflowing jiggle of her belly is amazing her love handles and back fat so hot 🥵. Your double chin is now permanent, I like how round it makes your face look now. CGGF is constantly out of breath in this 😂 and I can’t finish my review without mentioning her 🍑. It’s not the only thing that’s stopping her getting her pants on I love how you are getting a few dimples on it too 🤯 I’m in shock how much rounder you are in this vid. Especially with the shorts your fupa is starting to get bigger every part of you is gaining 🐷 get this vid now and see for yourself.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! 🖤🖤 I also noticed how prominent my double chin is in this one 🥵 whoops, must be all the ice cream and donuts 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Link to review
j2000

4 of 7 members found this review helpful 4 / 7 members

Was hoping for the usual great things but this one is a disappointment. Obviously CGGF is her usual gorgeous self but is let down by a camera man having a constant tussle with his camera and not enough appreciation of what he should be concentrating on. Far too much shaky-cam, zooming in and out and belly going out of frame. Next time please use a tripod mounted at waist/chest height on the other side of the room and just leave it at that. That way we can forego the seasickness tablets and also get to see more than just 10% of you at a time! Also if it's a standing video and you're having trouble fitting everything in, please consider portrait format.

Sad to hear that you didn’t enjoy this one 😔 I was thinking that trying this type of filming would provide more variety of angles/ views rather than just all the all static shots that come from using a tripod in a fixed spot.I’ve never received negative comments about this method before and people seemed to enjoy the variety of angles in previous videos.  But I do get where you’re coming from and will definitely keep your suggestions in mind for next time. Thanks for the feedback

ps-I am ordering a camera stabilizer to avoid any shakiness in future videos filmed this way, so this problem won’t happen again 👍🏻

Link to review
WMBoi

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I LOVE seeing all the angles of CGGF. She is truly a goddess🥵 I love seeing close up videos of her ass and belly jiggling everywhere. It's amazing how her huge booty and tummy jiggle when she bounces as she tries to squeeze into way too tight clothes. 5 stars as always. I can't wait to see more of you and that perfect 🍑 

Aww 🥰 your reviews always put a smile on my face. Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it! 💕

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
Matty_

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

So sultry listening to CGGF struggling to get her colossal fat ass and bulging tummy  into her old pants, love the gasps and breathing an she mentions she’s started to sweat in the process, so out of shape, so fucking hot 🤤 CGGF’s ass is just so wide and gigantic now, how the fuck did you ever fit in those clothes 😳😂 Loved it!! 🤘🏻

Link to review