5 Screenshots

About This File

En este clip comí una pizza para cinco acompañada de un sprite de 1.5 litros. Después de comer más de la mitad de mi deliciosa pizza trató de ponerme un par de jeans que me quedaban ajustados, para mi sorpresa mi enorme trasero impedía que subieran ya no puedo abotonarlos es imposible, esta cerda también ha crecido mucho.
Podrás escucharme gemir de dolor de lo llena que estoy, escucharás muchos eructos y verás mi enorme y creciente cuerpo desde muchos ángulos. Sé que te encanta verme luchar para ponerme los pantalones, este es un clip que tienes que ver.

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kevinmorad

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

this Clip is her best by far out of all her clips 45minutes of her eating & trying pants she can't fit into bring Jesus Christ to help her just one big thing I should mention one very big thing one massive thing it's you miss Sow & your massive bod look at that, your behind it's so fat no pants can fit into promise me you won't stop eating if you don't make your bod bigger if you continue I will tell God  of your good will while wearing that chuck-e-cheese costume of which I was once afraid of as a 4 year old! I would be honored to be called special I want my reviews to be important just like your friends so if you could treat me like one thanks. ❤️ 

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A great video, Greedy Sow always delivers! Spoiler alert, she eats the entire pizza and finish’s the whole bottle of sprite! As always there’s lots of incredible burps throughout the stuffing! If you love a stunning model with a big sexy ass, this is definitely the video for you! She tries to fit into a pair of jeans (that are way to small) after eating half of the pizza, then again after she had eaten the whole thing. Of course she struggled to fit into the jeans as you would expect after all the calories she just ate! I’m very excited for the next video!

I’d love to see a force feeding video next! I really want to see how much you can eat now compared to last time

Link to review
MB100

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Always a treat to see the gorgeous Greedy Sow. Munching her way through a huge pizza and trying to squeeze her super sexy booty into some tight jeans. Hot!

Link to review