6 Screenshots

About This File

"You just love watching it jiggle, don't you?" Dani moans while she bites into her McDonald's burgers. She teases you about how fat you've made her, playing with her rolls and belching like a pig. Her belly has gotten so fat that her navel has turned into an erotic zone, so she fingers it while she devours her greasy, fattening feast.

Dani eats and eats, jiggling her love handles, smacking her fat gut on her huge thighs and rumbling out deep belches. "If you keep fingering my belly button like that, I'm going to get horny..."

And horny she gets. Despite all the McDonalds stuffed in her gut, Dani guzzles seltzer, getting burping and burpier until she gets an uncomfortable jolt that shakes all of her fat - she's stuffed herself so quickly that she's given herself hiccups!

This entire video is full of burping, chugging, stuffing, navel play, belly play, and fat chat. Come be my feeder, and look at how fat and gassy you've made me 😍

Last six minutes are full of uncomfortable hiccups! 

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

norge

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

another perfect video from Dani. as she gets fatter and fatter the hiccups just get more and more unbearably hot. the things one can imagine doing with that body and those hiccups...

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for supporting me and giving me a super hot review!!!

Link to review
Fiendish_Feeder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This girl is gonna give me a hiccup fetish. As if I'm not kinky enough.

Link to review
kirby663

LOVE your hiccups! Hope you'll continue to record them when you get them.

Thanks so much! I absolutely will!

Link to review
GeorJ

Am extremely happy to see another hiccup video from you. Dani is an absolutely gluttonous greedy girl as always and she has eaten herself into the Glutton-cups(hiccups triggered from gluttony) and her burps are also phenomenal. Wish I could give 10/5 stars because the vid is just that great. Would recommend if you’re a hiccup fan, burping fan and/or a fan of Dani and her videos. 

thanks so much!!!

Link to review