5 Screenshots

About This File

A video of me jiggling my fat all over, in slow motion! 🥵 lots of belly, ass, and boob shaking and playing. Watch me caress my body softly and then rough. Some furniture creaking too 😜 (my hair is still a little wet from the shower 💦)

The first few seconds are normal speed and then the remaining video is slow motion besides the last few seconds. 10 minutes total! I think I’m starting to fill out pretty nice, what do you guys think 🥰

-btw I’m still accepting questions for a future Q&A video! Message me ☺️

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SomeGuyNamedChad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow. I don't know why, but I couldn't take my eyes off Gabby's and the sexy way she kept smirking during the entire video. It was like I was getting put into a trance and when she was slapping her belly it felt like she was doing it as an act of defiance and I was somehow being subliminally dominated to just accept that she's going to do it, she's confident, and there's nothing I can do to stop her--hope she does this again. She's very seductive. I loved the creaking of the furniture because that kind of thing is always hot. Gabby has such a nice squishy, jiggly belly and it looks so good in slow motion.

I give this a five star.

Response from the author:

Chad, omg thank you for this review! So sweet and made my day. I’m so glad you liked it 🥰😘 you’re awesome! More slow motion jiggly belly and defiant slaps to come 😇

Link to review
Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic new slow-motion belly, boobs, and booty shaking video from model PrincessaGabby.  Not only does she jiggle those juicy curves with style, but she's also added shocking ASMR slapping and sofa squeaking. (I know! But they work.)  The way she swivels those hips and shakes those plump, peachy bottom cheeks while looking over her shoulder makes my knees weak.  So sweet!  😍

Gabby has produced a highly competent, technically proficient video accentuating her natural beauty.  Classy and confident! 🥰

Response from the author:

I’m so happy you liked the video! Thank you for your review ❤️ asmr is a great way to describe the noises I loved the creaking too 😋 

Link to review