Greedy feedee DeeDee part 2 Shake funnel and Titty and belly play

$5.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Wow. I feel like I'm looking really big In this clip . My feeder isn't always there so sometimes I have to funnel myself. Watch my big belly grow right in front fo your eyes . Lots of different angles , bellyplay and jiggly belly drops. Oh yea let's not forget about my massive fully engorged tits. 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lovemfat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was a surprising video in that DeeDee looked huge!  She must have been eating all day for her belly to look so round.  You can see the joy she is getting from being able to taken in so many calories.  She does not say a lot but you can see the enjoyment she is getting feeling her belly swell.  Loved the video and how much confidence she is gaining along with her weight.

Response from the author:

Yes! Thank you for noticing!  I've been slowly getting back on track after some rough patches, so I really really appreciate your review, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! 😊

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review