Fatty with PERSONALITY is Competitive with Cheesecake

$4.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I am so competitive with my food!! I really feel like myself for the first time in a long time on this one.  I may have eaten all morning but that doesn't mean I don't still have room for this choco cheesecake. I challenge myself, I want to devour as much of it as I can. I set the timer and begin to shovel bite after bites of cocoa cold deliciousness. I can't believe how cold it is but I plow on trying to eat as many of these fat-filled bites as I can. The timer beeps....I didn't get it all, but I'm def not the type of girl to let a good dessert go to waste when it so easily could pack itself onto my waist. 

(This clip has maybe 4 or 5 slight blurs from autofocus. I still think its a cute one.)

Feedees Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffing Challenge GIF CRV.gif

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zipzach

Loved every single bit of it. No words to describe how sexy this is 😍🥴

Link to review

Wow! I haven’t seen a KJ clip in a while but wow she’s blown up! That belly wobbles around so heavily with just the slightest movement. 

KJ is fat as hell and you’ll love watching her vacuum up a chocolate cheesecake. 

Link to review

It's been awhile since I've bought  KJ's vids and I can tell you. I'm in love with the shpe of KJ's body.

Almost reminds of the epic Tom Boy vids KJ used to make but it's all in the action.

It's a short cute vid but KJ, love the gains!

Bring back the cocky Tom Boy vids

Link to review