5 Screenshots

About This File

I meet you in a lounge wearing jeans and a cute shirt like you asked. It's been a while since we have seen each other.

I struggle around a bit and you ask if I'm okay. I try to play it off.

It's been a minute since I've worn jeans.  I don't think I'm going to order anything to eat, they're so tight. 

You ask about my exercise routine and I try to play it off as if I have been keeping up, meanwhile the couch creeks under me and you mention you can tell I'm uncomfortable.

"Okay- I'll be honest, these jeans are really tight and I've not been working out I've actually gained a bit of weight. I guess since no one is in here I can show you what I mean. It took me so long to get into these jeans that's why I was late and accidentally wore my slippers, I'm so embarrassed.

Wait... you're into this? I guess I'll unbutton them, but I'll have to keep them this way I wont be able to get them buttoned again. It's so nice to be able to be free with you and let my belly out of my jeans here. I'm seeing a different side of you why dont we get out of here?"

Other Files from Olivia Jaide

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌