8 Screenshots

About This File

(EARLY BIRD PRICING FOr First 48 HOURS! $7.99 to $9.99)

Miss Magpie has gotten some of her favorite savory snacks for this stuffing. Watch as she shoves a huge order of French fries down her greedy throat and washes it all down with some thick, fattening gravy. She even chugs the gravy at one point. She shows you why she’s been getting so fat lately since she’s been eating like this. She lets out numerous loud monster burps as she powers through her fat girl snack. She feels so stuffed and bloated by the end of this very hot video. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Another amazing stuffing video! I think you look really amazing with the small shirt, extremely short shorts, and not to mention those beautiful glasses 😩 I liked how your husband was trying his best not to make a lot of noise. It's not possible with cans lol. Even if you don't have a lot of food to eat for your stuffing videos, I'd still buy & watch them! They're really cozy to eat along with! I enjoy seeing you smile with each bite. 😊 One way or another I wonder if it's common for your cat to jump in on your videos. It's really cute 😂 Overall I'd definitely recommend anyone to buy this video if you want to see her eat, or need a little motivation to eat along to! Thank you soo very much for making this video Miss MagPie, and I can't wait to see more stuffing videos in the future! 😊💙

Response from the author:

You’re so kind! Maybe it’s my culture but every time I do a feeding video, I feel like I’m sitting with my viewers and having a meal. Sometimes I wish we had a live option to engage more. My cats are out of control! I appreciate the patience with them. Thank you for the support.

Link to review
Heavyhitter

Absolutely amazing stuffing! The progression of this donut shirt is most epic, you can literally see it rising as MM stuffs with gravy and fries... wow ❤

Link to review