7 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as I struggle to undo & zip up my jean shorts, sit in the hotel chairs, & simply just walk around out of breath. You get to see my massive body attempt to get into the hot tub looking like a beached whale showing off my fat bikini body. Lots of belly flopping on counters/in the water too. This is a very hot clip with several angles of my cow-like blubbery SSBBW body. I’ve reached my highest weight ever which means I need to eat more calories than I ever have to not only maintain my weight but to also keep gaining 🥵 if you buy this video, you’re supporting my daily eating habits so I can reach my goal weight of 700lbs (which is coming quicker than I thought 🐷

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

getatmedog

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow!! This is another incredible video from TBASSBBW. It’s a real treat to watch her waddle her massive fat body around and play with all that jiggling fat!! That bikini was absurdly small, but so sexy to see your beautiful fat rolls bursting out of it like a busted can of biscuits! Keep it up piggy girl😍🐷

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review 🥰 don’t worry I will definitely keep it up 🐷 check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
DespiteMD

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

BUY ALL HER CLIPS!

BUY ALL OF HER CLIPS!!

BUY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER CLIPS!!!!

A woman like this does not come around very often. There are only a couple examples (ssbbwJae, Roxxie) off the top of my head that are comparable to the unadulterated, blob-sized untrasexuality of this woman right here.

And the bikinis she wears in this video!🤯 Just imagaine, if you will, this scene of her going to the beach in one of these bathing suits.

A Superskinny woman and her boyfriend are on the beach when, out of the corner of her eyes, the woman sees bigassssbbw entering the area:

[Superskinny]: Oh My God! Why is that hippo on the beach!

[Unassuming Boyfriend]: What are you talking abo...

He stops short when he sees it right in front of him. The most beautiful woman he has ever seen in his life! The long-flowing burnette hair, the incredibly beautiful Jordanian face and the fattest, sexiest,  blobiest body he has ever seen!

[Boyfriend]: Oh,  My,   God!

[Superskinny]: I know! Look at her! She is so, so...

[Boyfriend]: BEAUTIFUL!

[Superskinny]: FAT! Wait, what did you just say?

[Boyfriend]: She is the most gorgeous woman ever. Can't you see it? The beautiful face, her sensual strut, the way her body twists and turns in every direction. And above all her confidence in her ability to be the most noticeably fat woman on the beach and she acts like she doesn't have a care in the world!

[Superskinny]: Oh my god, you're into fat chicks?! Why don't you just marry her then?

[Boyfriend]: I don't think I've ever been into fat woman... Until I saw her. But I can't marry someone I just met, besides someone is proposing to her right now.

[He points to a man going down on one knee and asking bigassssbbw to marry him]

[Bigassssbbw]: (laughing) I'm sorry but I can't marry you, I don't even know you. [Turns to face an onlooker] This happens everytime I go to the beach!

This was such an amazing review. Thank you so much! Check your inbox for a surprise💜

Link to review
RickySnyder21

Wow, this is one of the sexiest videos I've ever seen, period. Her belly and boobs are majorly spilling out of her super undersized swimsuit (used to fit her), but she still looks amazing and incredibly attractive😍. All her features are getting massive in the best way possible. If I saw her at a pool hotel looking like this I would melt🔥. Then she swaps on another sexy bathing suit at the end - not sure which was hotter cause they both look amazing on her. Strongly recommend this video, well worth the money.

Absolutely love this review. Thank you so much! Check your inbox for a surprise 😏😘

Link to review
Ilvg

Starting off with a gorgeous view from the back as BAB waddles to a chair she already suspects to be too small for her. As she bends over to plant her massive ass into the woefully inadequate chair, you can see her chubby hands trying to reach past her girth and catch the arms of the chair to guide her widening rear down. Of course she fails to reach before her weight forces her to commit to depositing what’s sure to be hundreds of pounds more blubber than that chair was meant to hold. Now that she’s finally seated, her doughy upper belly bulges over the waist of her shorts while her lower belly tries to exit through the zipper. One of the best parts is how BAB shows off a couple poses on the chair before taking off her top and pulling her belly out of her shorts to play with her flab infront of the mirror, all the while there a corner store worth of snacks in the background that she doesn’t even mention. BAB is such a glutton that having that many snacks just laying around is not only normal but isn’t even something that crossed her mind to bring up. Truly the greatest pig of our time 🙏🏾. Next she shows off her belly and titty plops on the bathroom counter before heading to the pool in her cow print swimsuit. The way her body straight up absorbs her bikini is awe inspiring. The vast majority of her tits overflow her top and almost seem to be maliciously trying to crush it under their weight as they jiggle wildly with every little movement. The straps that hold the top up completely disappear into the darkness of her side and back rolls. Her ass absolutely swallows her bikini bottoms. It’s like a foot deep in her cheeks and there’s no way to embellish that to make it more incredible. Like do you know how much ass you have to have to do something like that!? Hell I could literally spend the rest of the review talking about how amazing that is alone! But yea BAB shows the struggle of being the size of a fridge and trying to get into a pool. There’s plenty of ass, thigh, and back fat jiggling in the process and the process is definitely worth multiple watches. Once in the pool she plays with her belly rolls for a bit and smacks that heavy gut onto the water. Finally she shows off a purple bikini from a low angle as her belly and thighs quake. Special shoutout to her chins bulging over choker and her face looking cuter and fatter than ever. Every part of this vid is worth the price but seeing BAB’s ass in that cow bikini is a life changing experience. If you haven’t gotten this vid already get it… do it for the ass.

Wow..thank you so much. Check your inbox for a surprise 😏😘

Link to review
big girls rock

This beautiful woman just keeps getting better and better! 🥰 Her birthday feasting has done her well,she is looking bigger and sexier than ever. 🔥🔥🔥

I really thought I looked bigger too!! I’m so glad you noticed 🐷 check your inbox for a surprise, love 😘😏

Link to review
Easy300

At first my english is Not so good i am from germany. So i am sry for this.
...😍😊
Before i saw that you have a New vid,
I got the vid directly because i know that you make every time very very Hot stuff and i love you, you are so beautiful.
And i get crazy, you are so hot and fat i love it i love every site of you, you crazy fat beauty women.
You are the best BBW(SSBBW) Model in my opinion. indescribable i love you

❤️❤️❤️

Don’t apologize, your English is just fine! Thank you so so so much! 😘  check your inbox for a surprise!😏

Entschuldigen Sie sich nicht, Ihr Englisch ist in Ordnung! Vielen, vielen Dank! 😘 Überprüfen Sie Ihren Posteingang auf eine Überraschung! 😏(I used google translate for this!)

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Wow it’s just so incredible how big you’ve gotten. 😍 love watching you stumble around carrying all that weight. I think you have to eat a little more! Those are looking kind of loose.

I agree, I don’t think I can ever eat enough! thank you for this review 😘check your inbox for a surprise!

Link to review
Euglenoid

As always, this video is mind-blowingly hot. The way you lumber around out of breath and jiggle and play with your fat is mesmerizing. You are amazing now, but I can't wait to see you get even closer to your goal.

Thank you so much!! I agree I really can’t wait to get bigger 😍🐷 check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review