10 Screenshots

About This File

This is a custom video, the name Ben is mentioned now and again.

"I'm looking for a 15 minutes Giantess video with the following fetish : mouth fetish, licking fetish, boobs, cleavage, best friend, gentle, face fetish.

Can you put a tatoo on your upper cleavage and wear a tight tank top with push-up bra (or something with great cleavage) ? Can you use red lipstick ?

Can you use my name Ben ?

Here is the script, but feel free to impro if you feel it better !

Like almost 100% of the male population, I get the "Shrinking Virus" and get the size of 1 inch tall person.

The world tries to get by and succeeds. But after a few months, male population is the victim of human trafic.

Men are seen as pets or products, and some of them are eaten, enslaved or just ate.

An emergency provision has been put in place for the male population to protect them.

Each man must designate a trusted girl to take care of yourself.

The video starts here in POV.
The model is my best friend (since primary school) and she is ma caretaker. She comes at my home with her stuff and she is looking for me.

I'm on a table but she can't hear me. After a few seconds, she leans to the table, showing her cleavage in front of me. She is unaware of me, and she adjusts her bra.

She will sit on the table, thinking of a way to find me, but she notices me just before plonking me under her booty.

She's so embarassed of the situation but she is so happy to take care of me. She explains that the world outside is very dangerous for tiny men, but I have no reason to be afraid with her, she will protects me. She is very comforting and gentle.

Then she makes a quick joke and telling me that she will eat me right away. She faking it by bringing me very close to her open mouth, but then laughs and appologize for it. She blames the world outside beiing so crazy, and give me a big kiss.

She's a bit embarassed because she doesn't know what to do together. She asks me to watch a movie / watch a video / read a book with me on the sofa. I agree.

The model has removed her red lipstisk. She sits down on the sofa and bring some gummy bears. She lays me on one of her shoulder, so i can watch/read with her. I'm now close to her cute hair, and above her beautiful cleavage. The way she holds the phone/book make the cleavage even more tight.

I can't help myself to look at her cleavage (2 min), but she totally unaware of it. She sometimes comments or laughs at the book/video. She's eating gummy bears too, she licks and sucks them.

I accidentaly fall in her cleavage, but she didn't notice it. Now i'm between her boobs, watching my best friend licking and eating gummy bears (1 min).

She accidentaly drops a gummy bear in her cleavage, but she looks for him without paying attention, focus on the book/video.

She mistakenly takes me and slowly put me in her mouth.

Now 3rd person view (with a tiny plastic guy).
After 1 min of licking me, and sucking me between her lips, she notices that the gummy bear isn't a gummy bear. She immmediatly spit me out.

She's in shock ! She's so ashamed of the situation and she’s afraid I’ll judge her because she almost eat me !

I calm her down and saying that i actually like all the situation, that was pretty fun for me, especially when i fell in her cleavage.

She laughs and jokes by telling me that must be a dream for me to be between two gigantic breasts. She winks at me and give me a big kiss, after complaining about man's obsessions with boobs.

She asks me if I liked beiing in her mouth too. I answer that i actually found that very fun. She want to be sure, so she licks me again several times softly and tenderly, tring to understand why i like it

She very like the taste, and asks me if she can use me as a lollipop as she reading/watching the video. She's not kinky, just enjoying a strange but funny situation with her best friend.

POV again.
She holds me in one hand and licks me time to time as she reading/watching. She kiss me sometimes, telling me gentle stuff (3 min)

3rd Person View
She's tired, she wants to take a rest. She asks me if I want to take that rest with her. I say yes but only if she put me in her cleavage again, for fun.

She hesitates a bit but I insist. She finds it funny and cute after all, but she makes a joke by asking me not to do weird thing in there, like jerking off or anything.

She licks me one last time for fun, whishing me a good rest and calling me little lollipop.

She put me gently in her bra, and she lays down, squeezing her big cleavage, with her best friend in it.

End of the video"

Other Files from Delilah Dee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.