First Weigh-In Video! 🐮 McDonalds Stuffing, mini fat chat and Weigh in + Measuring

$9.99

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hi Guys 👋 Heres my newest video for you all 🥰 Its officially my first Weigh-In so you all and me can see my current weight and where this little cow will go from here! I shocked myself a bit with my current weight im so happy 😊. The video includes a big Mcdonalds meal while i talk about my gain so far from skinny me to the little cow i am today. I cant wait to come back to this video in a years time and see all the progress ive made 🐮. Full weight and body measurments are included and a good few jiggles 🤍🤍

🐮xox🐮

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kenzo998

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow what a clip. Love your huge appetite, and your sheer greediness, it’s no surprise you’ve become such a glutton. Your body is looking so wide and perfect, stretched and padded in all areas. My favourite part was when you stood on the scale, and the mound of your stomach eclipsed the weighing scale (always a classic feedee shot 😉)

Link to review
BigBoy86

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Good job on your first video. Welcome to curvage.

Link to review
thewowza36

A great introduction! Loved hearing you talk about your gain, how it feels, etc. Bonus points for the belly gurgle @ 25:18!

Link to review
wdyw

This girl is hot hot hot.

First of all what a great value 30mins of sexy content video this is - cowbaby is super greedy and devours an enormous McDonald's before chatting about her feederism journey and ultimately ends with a weigh in. She's beautiful with a soft curvy body and an insatiable appetite that means she's only gonna get fatter - don't miss her fabulous content 

Link to review
1mini1

Well this Cowbaby will not be a baby cow for much longer eating capacity amounts of high calorie stuffing foods for extended periods. With such a gorgeous developing belly tyre going on CB will be climbing those numbers on her weigh in scales in no time at all...

And yes I totally agree women do look more sexy carrying lots of fat and clearly height stands CB in good stead to match this observation. 😍

Link to review