8 Screenshots

About This File

curvytulip plays with her squishy tummy in this 2 minute video!🤭

watch as she shows your her tiger stripes 🐅 post pregnancy, shakes her belly up & down ⬆️ ⬇️ & grabs her body for you!

don’t miss out! you’ll love it!🌷

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
Babygotback96

Damn… sexy AF, gorgeous face, killer curves and cute voice! Everyone go check out this Hot milf 😳🤙

Response from the author:

Oh my word!!! Thank you! And thank you for watching!!!😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Continental

CurvyTulip is a curvaceous and beautiful new milf. 🥰  This is a short but very sweet intro video where CT shows off awesome tiger strips all around her bountiful belly.  She also takes pride in revealing a thicc and juicy ass.   So come in and sample this pretty and confident new Curvage model.  I'm guessing more involved and intimate videos are on the horizon since she definitely has so much to offer!  😍

Response from the author:

@Continental wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review! Soooo kind of you! Definitely boosts my confidence knowing some people loved this! We are always nervous at first but it’s people like you that will help keep us going🤍🌷

Link to review

Wow I wish I could rate this even higher!! She’s absolutely stunning!! She’s enjoying this more and more each time!! That jiggle on everything is something else!! With those beautiful tiger stripes!!  And the mesmerizing eyes !! She is perfect in every way possible! Amazing

Link to review