6 Screenshots

About This File

I've been eating so much latelyyyyy I'm practically BLOATED every dayyyyy. I recorded this video after eating a HUGE plate of noodles and then eating a burrito the size of my head 🤤

I have really been shocking myself...the capacity of my stomach and the depths of my hunger have increased dramatically over the last few months. I honestly do not even understannnnnnd how all this became possible... I have become INSATIABLE and just can't stop myself from indulging anymore 👀

This is another one of those videos I didn't have planned, but when I saw my bloat I KNEWWWW I had to share it with all of you...it was just too HOT to pass up 🥵

It felt soooooo good to explore all of my FAT for you... blubber jiggles really f**king turn me on now👅💦 ...the way my fingers sink into my entire bodyyy... the feel of a handful of softness... UGH YES 💋 Where do I want your face? Everywhere my FAT can engulf it 🌀

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Samtreee

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video is 10/10 hot, the way Agirlwholikestoeat shows you every inch of that perfectly curvy body is a huge turn on. She's turned on in this video by the blubbery plumpness of it all , the talking, the lip biting and the whole experience was nothing short of sexy, defnitely one to watch. 🍑🔥🔥

Response from the author:

So gladdddd you enjoyed it 🤤 I ate such a HUGE amount that day... it was shocking 👀 All these jiggles bring me sooooo much pleasure 🫦

Link to review
Borghen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

AGirlWhoLikesToEat is proudly evolving from "soft" into downright "fat", which of course is good.

In this video, after a few seconds of teasing (nice robe BTW), we get to enjoy her chubby belly after a huge stuffing, which means that an outer jiggly layer is pushed farther forward by her internal swelling.

She also plays a lot with her breasts, or maybe I should call them "juggs" since they're at least a DD; if you're into bouncing boobs you're in for a treat.

But the best part of her video(s) is how spontaneous and genuine AGirlWhoLikesToEat is: she's of course playing a part for us but she seems to really enjoy her weight gain, going from glad and thankful to truly amazed and surprise.

Well done!

Link to review
Vulkan

It is incredible what this girl is capable of eating behind the scenes, the results are the sexiest I have seen, look at that swollen belly and tell me if it is not the sexiest thing around here :D 

Link to review