4 Screenshots

About This File

POV Femdom - Humiliation - Dominant BBW Feedee

Ever since you started at a new firm, hiding your feelings towards your boss been torture. As respectful as you want to be, her towering blubbery body and commanding presence make you weak. You've longed to find a role that lets you live up to your full potential, and for a Feedee to diligently serve - and when she calls you into the office after hours, you've realized your professional goals and your personal may be colliding. When she puts you on your knees and details how your every waking moment will be devoted to satisfying her hunger, you know your wildest fantasies are about to be realized.

Contains: Three Low Angles, POV FemDom, Humiliation, Teasing, Fully Dressed to Belly Out.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such an excellent, excellent scenario brought to so much life by sublime, creative word use and dialogue and piercing, cutting glances to the camera. I loved the use of reverse psychology so the boss can get what she wants - revealing exactly how well she knows the mindset and psychology of her assistant. I have to admit that having a boss like this was always a fun fantasy lol. 

I really hope we get to see a sequel to this further down the line, where this scenario is in mid-swing, and we see how her office b*tch is progressing with his work and his duties towards Goddess.

Goddess Glutton always uses such wonderful dialogue in her videos and her aesthetic and choice of angles is always on point. The audio and visual quality is always so high.

Once again, this video exceeded all my expecations and was really immersive and enjoyable to watch and to listen to. Loved it! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for this wonderful review!! I'm excited to hear it. There will definitely be more to come from big boss!

Link to review
Guest David_I

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Excellent video!  Very immersive

Thanks a million for this review, and taking the time to write it!! It is very much appreciated 🥰

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yes, ma’am!

One of my favorite things to hear 🤤 Thank you, thank you for the review! 

Link to review