Time to go UP a size (or two) !! Jean shorts try on!!

$5.99

(5 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

So I ordered a new pair of super cute jean shorts for a trip I have coming up! I ordered my normal size 20. Watch this clip to see exactly how I react to how they fit me, or better yet, how they DONT fit me 😅 

my belly is literally overflowing! I do everything I can to squeeze into these shorts! 

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest NYkgm

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just wow! Denise is truly getting hotter with each video! A must watch 😍

Link to review

Congratulations on on your gains and confidence in your body to share this video. That was interesting hearing what size you were before and impressive seeing what size you are now. Do you get Amazed seeing your own progress or does it just take it as normal everyday thing that you do this. I honestly thought under the belly the shorts still looked good on you. Unless you had said that they were tight and knew they were unbuttoned I would not have been aware because the belly was hiding it. You looked so pretty in this video. 

Link to review
Mick72

She barely got those on and off! Belly is way too big for them ( along with thighs and butt) Denise is so much fun to watch as she tries to get herself in those jean shorts! Her fun and loveable personality shines through in this video! Another I definitely recommend having! I thoroughly enjoyed this one!  😍

Link to review