Getting ready with Dee

$2.75

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee starts off in her sleeping clothes and then changes into a new summer outfit. She shows off what she looks like turning and proposes doing outfits of the day at least once a week.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great video, Dee!  I love seeing you model the clothes you wear throughout a typical day.  You're looking so thick and jiggly in your jammies, especially your upper back legs are looking quite dimply.  And the striped outfit really highlights your growing thighs, the vertical lines show the slight outward bulge you have now.  I think just another 20 pounds, and you will have the thighs you have always dreamed of!  Please do more modeling videos in tight clothes, you are very sexy :)

Response from the author:

Thank you I appreciate it very much! I will do more tight clothes modeling for sure!

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

Cute vid as always Dee, I have to say that your ass is really getting exquisitely large and beautifully shaped now - that, combined with your flared hips and thighs and sticky-out tummy makes you a noticeably voluptuous lady that will stand out a mile in that lovely outfit - keep the lbs coming! 

Thank you I appreciate it!

Link to review

Wow,  you’re filling out and you look better in every new video.  You’re really showing your gain in your recent videos, cant wait to see when you gain more!

Thank you! I am still working for it!

Link to review