5 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren has been lacking motivation on stuffings when @Kaybearcutie95 slaps her out of it and into motivation mode! 

While comparing their red lingerie that is the EXACT SAME SIZE, Kayla explained just where Lauren needs to fill out. And the solution? STUFFINGS!

Kayla starts with stuffing Lauren with delicious, finger licking wings while pumping her up about the new gains she will be receiving if she just followed Kayla’s lead!

While grabbing and carressing Laurens fat, Kayla starts getting hungry and turned on herself too.

Lauren begged to stop, as her lingerie pushed its limits of holding her in when Kayla tells Lauren she needs to keep eating her bag of chips to hit her goals…. Just when she felt as if she was going to fail from being too full someone arrived for BIGGER MOTIVATION….

@TheDumplin ARRIVES! 
Hands full of dessert she shows Lauren and Kayla what it truly takes to become an SSBBW! 
of course, this part gets a lil messy and VERY sexy.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigDogStatus

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

3 gluttonous goddesses lounging n eating on da couch?? 😭 I think this what heaven looks like 😂  the amount of belly!! enough to make a man drool 🥵 I gotta hydrate 

Response from the author:

Thank you for the love! ❤️

Link to review
Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Starts off with Lauren and @Kaybearcutie95 looking incredible and practically bursting out of their lingerie as Kayla encourages and feeds Lauren. Plenty of fat chat and closeups of their bellies and thighs as they talk about wanting to get fatter while Lauren lays back and is sensually fed bite after bite. After a transition we get some views from above as Kayla jiggle Lauren’s belly trying to motivate her to finish her chips. It’s at this point you can really appreciate just how much both of these ladies have grown cause wow. A couple of chips later Lauren needs some different motivation and that’s where @TheDumplin shows up with a pie. @TheDumplin is absolutely gorgeous and shows exactly why her mere presence motivates both Lauren and Kayla to grow. The role play is great throughout the entire vid but once all three are on camera together they really kick it up into high gear. Jiggling eachother’s bodies, eating off of eachother, sexy moans, fat chat, I mean what else could you ask for? Hell it’s worth the price just to see all three beautiful women together and being able to contextualize their size. I mean seeing Lauren’s big soft belly resting between her thighs as it strains her lingerie while being fed. Kayla’s massive tits and huge ass jiggling as she moves around. Finally @TheDumplin showing up at the end with her massive belly resting on her thick thighs as it folds and creates a double belly. These women straight up killed it! 10/10 worth every penny and then some.

Thank you for such a thoughtful and amazing review!!

Link to review
redjoker1997

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Didn't know that I needed this video in my life,  @Kaybearcutie95 and @LaurenLush in those red matching outfits was just breathtaking , hope they collab more in the future,  @TheDumplin letting lauren and kay eat off her was a dream come true. Will be watching again

Awe thank you!!!!! 
you’ve made my entire day! 

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

Hot damn everything about this clip is 🥵😍. What’s better than one hot fat girl who wants to get even bigger? Obviously three. And the prospect of an @TheDumplinsized Lauren? Sign me up 😍

Thank you for this amazing review!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A hot new collab clip by Lauren Lush & Co. that definitely will not disappoint!!  @LaurenLush and @Kaybearcutie95 are adorably cute and smoking hot with their plump luscious curves filling out their matching lingerie/body suits nearly to capacity.  Kayla does her best to encourage Lauren on how she can be even hotter.  While Kayla's words are sweet and her motivation is valuable, but it's only the beginning of what Lauren needs.

Queue @TheDumplin, one of very few women on the planet capable of making Lauren and Kayla actually look small!!  In her previous collab vids, it was always Lauren setting the standard for hugeness and hotness, but now the tables have turned!!  To grow into the best versions of ourselves, we all need friends, and we all need mentors.  Thankfully for Lauren, her support system just continues to expand . . . 

You are incredible. This review is *chefs kiss!*

Link to review
Bbwlover234

So hot best vid yet she keeps gettin  fatter and better 

Thank you!!! 😍😍😍😍

making me smile!

Link to review
CL66

Want to see Lauren getting motivated to gain?  Watch as Lauren devours food fed to her by @Kaybearcutie95 & @TheDumplin, looking to grow and gain more layers of yummy fat on her body.  Adding more voluptuous curves, becoming a greedy, gorgeous, piggy Goddess 🐷🐷 to make her double belly more prominent 😍  All the sexy ladies get to lick food off of each other, making each other so turned on and motivated to grow!  Lauren becomes more motivated than ever to become bigger, fatter, and sexier than ever 🥰😘

Thank you for the amazing review! 😍😍😍

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

I don’t post often. Almost never. This video has 3 of the best in the game right now, stuffing, teasing, grabbing. Do yourself a favor and get this video. This did not disappoint. I could watch these 3 eat and tease each other for hours. And I will.

Thank you! I’m so glad you

enjoyed it!!!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

I’m speechless! Such a hot stuffing video! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 First off, the ladies look breathtaking in there lingerie! 😍😍😍 You could see Lauren’s doughy belly wanting to burst out of that thing! 🐷😈 Eating more and more and growing with every bite! Loved the fat chat and encouragement to push Lauren’s limits! You could tell everyone was getting more turned on with every bite. 🤤🤤🤤 And she was such a good greedy girl and kept pushing herself! Such a glutinous messy piggy! Whip cream always makes for a good messy stuffing! 😈😈😈 

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

thank you for always making my night just that much better

Link to review
Hedonist's-Den

Absolutely phenomenal video! All 3 gorgeous models together make this such a hot scenario, encouraging and enabling one another further into lust, greed, and gluttony. Can't even imagine how huge Lauren would get with such influences. That lingerie wouldn't stand a chance...

Omg right? I would become a blueberry! 

Link to review
Guest FattyisLove

Such an amazing video as always. Love the tension of lust and gluttony keeps them all entrance to feed and stuff each other even more. @Kaybearcutie95 and @TheDumplin are amazing in keeping Lauren well stuffed and happy

Right?!?! 
they did an incredible job!😍

Link to review
Khone

Such a hot video, seeing these massive beautiful girls just stuff each other so much is such a turn on! 😫😫 Lauren and Kayla look absolutely huge, their fat spilling out and jiggling everywhere with that tight lingerie, what more could you want?? 😍😍

Omg thank you!!!! 
mom so glad you enjoyed it!!! 

Link to review
overkill

Lauren should really be pushed to eat like this more often, to the benefit of us all! We should all watch her ballon and rip that lingerie. It's so hot to see her pushed like this. And the results, ...oh my goodness

Nothing beats gorgeous girls feeding other gorgeous girls

Thank you for your incredible review!!!

Link to review
Sexybeast2430

This video was so amazing. Watching Lauren getting motivation to get huge by two very sexy models was so f-ing hot😍😍😍 but you just have to see it to believe it😜

Ugh thank you so much! 

Link to review
Kaybearcutie95

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

This video is so hot! I wish I could relive feeding Lauren! motivating her to get fatter made me sooo H0rnyyyy!!! & wanting to eat my self! you won't regret buying this video! 10/10! plus Lauren belly begins to slowly escape through the sides as she eats more and more! @TheDumplin also added in some really sexy hott fat chat!! 

Yes!💋❤️🌸

Link to review
JanitorBen

Absolutely incredible! Great big beautiful women helping each other get to their perfect sizes! Can’t wait to see how big Lauren gets in the future.

Link to review