5 Screenshots

About This File

🐖WEIGHT GAINERS, MY BFF🐖

IN THIS VIDEO:

WEIGHT GAINER/ SHAKE STUFFING / CHUGGING / TIGHT CLOTHES / HOT CHUG / BURPS 

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MORNING, I DRINK 2lt OF PROTEIN, CHUGGING FAST UNTIL I AM VERY STUFFED, THATS HOW I STARTED THE DAY. THIS PROTEIN IS SUPER RICH IN CALORIES AND I LOVE IT!! NOW YOU KNOW WHY LAURA IS GAINING WEIGHT SO FAST!

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There's something just so satisfying about watching Laura chugging a big gainer shake and burping!

Her gut is truly getting huge and it's no secret why 😍

Link to review

Oh !!!WOW !!! Laura fatty is always thinking 🤔❤️ in her mind how too make her videos ,,,become more impressive !!!than the last video,,, that she did last weekend ,,,, but don’t get me wrong all of her content 👍❤️and videos 👍❤️are extremely 😍👍❤️💖!!!impressive !!!👍❤️🔥❤️💖 she just wants too create more 😍❤️and more 😍💖videos for her fans & followers ,,,,including me my self ,,,too make it look so mind blowing !!! & YES 👍 it’s done absolutely! PERFECT !!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩She can really!!! Put you in the edge of your seat 😯💺❤️💖❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥the way she is gaining 😯❤️and looking so !!!!! Incredibly!!! 😯❤️HUGE !!!!😯❤️ & FAT !!!😯❤️ & SO!!! Stunning MASSIVE!!! 😍❤️💖Too make the fans say WOW !!! 😯😯😯😯😯👍❤️💖❤️🔥LAURA FATTY looks so Amazing !!! 🤩😍❤️❤️🔥💖💕& just look 👀❤️ at the Size of her!!! ,,,,, 😯💕especially her HUGE !!! 😍💕FAT !!! 😍💕MASSIVE 😍💕!!!GUT !!! 😍💕,,&  just hanging even lower than last time 😯💖,,,& those jeans 👖❤️❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 just make it look even more PERFECT !!! 🤩❤️💕& the way she is seating down on that chair 🪑 with that jiggly 😍!bouncy 😍!HUGE !!!FAT !!!GUT !!! 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️Just spreading all over her lap on her HUGE !!! THICK FAT THIGHS !!! ,,,& just drinking this MASSIVE!!!😯❤️🔥 HUGE !!! 😯❤️🔥Chocolate 🍫 Weight gain shake 😍❤️🔥adding more pounds too Laura FATTYs ,,,,Fabulous !FAT !!!Body !!!Laura FATTY looks extremely HOTTTTTT !!❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥! In this video and dominating!!!  those MASSIVE!!! HUGE!!! 

Chocolate 🍫  weight gainer shakes ,,,with extremely!!! HIGH !in Calories !with tons and tons of  pure FAT !!! ,,,,,, this video was a outstanding Huge surprise !!!🥰❤️💖for me ,,,🥰💕💕💕the way this video was filmed 🎥      Awesome!!! 👍Outstanding 👍work U guys ❤️💖💕👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍Awesome Art GIF by #SayItWithPS200.gif

her HUGE !!! Thighs!!! 

Link to review