3 Screenshots

About This File

You call your girlfriend over, telling her you two need to talk. She’s super nervous for the news. You tell her you didn’t cheat on her and its nothing too bad… but its about a kink you have. Its a little unconventional. She urges you to open up, so you finally cave and let her know your truest desire. You want to be eaten. You want her to vore you. At first, she’s a bit confused and seems put off, you explain more and more, and she quickly seems to come around to the idea. You tell her she’d be the first to try and swallow you whole. She unbuttons her jeans to make some room and make your dream come true. She seems to be kind of aroused by the idea, not fighting back too much. While you’re a bit nervous, she opens her mouth as wide as she can, and gobbles you up whole.

She sprawls across the bed, filled to the brim with you inside of her. She is HUGE, she can’t even believe how big you’ve made her belly. Big belches help her keep you down, even when you start to try and escape. But she’s not done with you yet…she begins to become ** with the feeling of having you stretch her out. Will she ever be able to feel this joy without swallowing someone else? You’re trapped now, as she continues swallowing you down further and further into digestion, but this is what you wanted. And now, your fat BBW girlfriend is so happy and full.

IMB_y2bcg2.GIF

IMB_1zfcnw.GIF

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oooff oh man this is HOT! I love vore so much and this is an awesome video! Great POV, wonderful swallowing noises, and one beautiful big girl who grew larger with a yummy meal squirming inside of her!😍 This is an excellent role play and I would love to see more!❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for the amazing review!! I’m so happy you enjoyed!! More vote will definitely be in the future, sooner than later!

Link to review
AlwaysFried

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy fuck you hit the nail on the head with this one 💀😈  it was definitely worth the wait

Response from the author:

Yay I am so so glad you enjoyed!!! Definitely more to come, and sooner than later, I promise this time! 😅😇❤️

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

WOW !!! 😍🤩❤️💕 jeans 👖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 is always a Winner 🏆🥇🏅 know matter what type of video update  it is ,,,,, because I will always be ready for that !!! especially when Aria does this new thing called vore !,,,,& even when she has been  eating a whole lot all day ,,,as she continues !!!too pack !!!on the pounds !!!& getting so HUGE & so FAT !!! Every single day !!!  ,,,,  But just too let you know my gorgeous 😍❤️💕beautiful lovely FAT !!! 😍💕❤️Gaining curvage friend.  😍❤️ 💕Aria !!!,,,,has gotten FAT !!! I mean she has really !!!really !!! pushed herself & gaining all of this FABULOUS weight on her body & ,,,,the size that she is now ,,,,,& it looks really really !!!amazing 🤩😍❤️💕🌈 of how she continues too do it & make it all happen!!,,,!& this is why I follow the best!!!👍❤️💕 on here!!! & Aria has that extremely true FAT !!! Totally !!! awesome !!! hotttttttt !!!attraction !!! confident !!! look !!!too it ,,, & that’s the way I see it with my own eyes 👀 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️including her very !very !!!sweet !!!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💕💕💕💕personality!! !also   But anyways let’s get back too the vore review ,,,,,, oh my gosh !!!After eating her friend & just only been dating for just a couple of months now ,,,Aria starts too let out some big FAT !!! Burps ,,,,After swallowing her friend  too the MAX !!!& continueing too go down deeper!!! & deeper!!! into Arias HUGE !!!MASSIVE !!!BOUNCY !!!& jiggly !!!FAT !!! HEAVY GUT !!! ,,,,As her friend is screaming 😱!!! For help !!! and  just kicking !!! & trying!!! too get out !!! as Arias friend try’s her best not too give in !!!,,,,whiled smothered in with xtra large pepperoni pizza !!! 🍕For Five people!!!🍕,,,, twelve cheese burgers  🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔  !!! ten hotdogs🌭 🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭!!!  Seven double triple saucy cheese tacos !!! 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮 two quarts ofvilenila Icecream  oh !😯I’m  sorry for miss spelling that ,,,vanilla ice cream 🍨 🍦adding  in with a dozen donuts 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩 & double creamy   Twelve cupcakes 🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁 all trapped in that  HUGE !!!MASSIVE !!!FAT !!!GUT !!!bouncing😍❤️💕 & jiggling😍💖💕💕💕 all over her FAT !!! Enormous !!! MASSIVE !!! HUGE !!! BELLY !!! just sloshing it from left & in the middle too the right,,,, all in  that FATTY !!!junk !!!food !!!  That Aria ate before ,,,gulping !up !down !her friend ,,,,Just shaking!!!  it all around ,,,& letting out some ,,more,,, burps ,,,as Aria truly is loving ❤️and enjoying 💖the fun🥰❤️of the 💖 vore experience !!! ,,,,,except her friend that is wiggling like a worm 🪱just trying  too get out before it starts too detillarate & going right into the digest  process!!! ,,,, all trapt  inside Arias FAT !!! GUT !!! ,,,As Aria continues too love ❤️ this extremely vore feeling !!! ,,,,, as she continues too shake  !!!& bounce !!!& jiggle !!!all of her FAT !!! Inside her !!! ,,,,& making her gain !even more  !!!,,,,  Aria has created a vore attraction that has my attention now  also ,,,,,and turning into this  gaining gorgeous beautiful VORE GODDESS!!! ,,,,& loving 🥰❤️💕it in every minute & every second.       WOW !!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩❤️💕.                      P.S. the way I watched this Vore video several times giving me an idea too get really really creative in my on mind by writing this review.  The filming and the roleplay plus the filming angles was absolutely PERFECT !!!     Happy !!!😊💖🌈voring !!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥👍❤️💖💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Link to review