Giant Cereal Bowl in my Tummy

$3

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Do you know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day? That's why I'm preparing this delicious bowl of cereal!
And as you can see, this is not a normal breakfast bowl... it's the bowl I use to prepare my salad! It's big and contains a lot of milk, yum!

I eat my cereals, filling my mouth with voracity while I show you my tummy which is slowly filled with delicious food!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Watching this, I want to parody Bruce Lee's be like water speech.

The contents of Luna's huge bowl transfers its form to her beautiful belly.  Let all that good cereal transfer and become the cereal.

To have all that goodness inside, her belly can be jiggly or chocolatey.  To imagine it crashing upon me is a heavenly delight, especially as she gets noticabelly full.  Be like bowl.

606649277_Lunafull.thumb.PNG.b3eaef4f0b0e441ed48f43f6d0e51aa9.PNG

I love the way Luna's so relaxed and her voice is so cute too, especially when she admirably says, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.  

455651651_Lunarelaxed.thumb.PNG.347e7d75984d3e5e00fd71bf9729e4b3.PNG

The way her bra peeks out is so subtle yet inviting too; speaking of invitations, who could say no to this type of RSVP at the end?

RSVP.thumb.PNG.24d0e032429080d3d01c0820036acfe1.PNG

Link to review