Maximum Capacity

$12.99

(2 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

I've decided to give you a good look at how my belly looks empty and then completely bloated. In the process of filming this, I had a button pop right off my size 9 jeans. You can see it plain as day right after I chug and lean back!

Anyways... Rate, review, comment. Help a taytay out!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

j2000

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I'm not a fan of 'eating' videos as usually very little happens in them but the promise of Taytay bursting some jeans looked too good to miss. The maximum capacity in the title refers more to the belly-handling capacity of Tay's jeans than the food capacity of her belly, and I guess it's a sign that her belly has gotten larger that it doesn't take a whole lot of stuffing to burst the button. I hope she sews it back on for a future re-match during which she could maybe add a couple of waddle-inducing burgers :). That said, watching her struggling to get that beautiful body into those jeans and admiring her gloriously sexy muffin top straining against the fabric is definitely worth the price of admission. Don't buy this if you have important work to do. After watching this yesterday I've been unable to concentrate on anything else since!

Link to review