5 Screenshots

About This File

Your relationship with your skinny girlfriend has been tough lately, so she went away on a solo trip to get some space. Since then, you have discovered that her body type actually isn't exactly what you prefer..

You've recently discovered an online community that goes by the name of "feedism," this group consists of many fat girls and you think that they are so very HOT. Unfortunately, your girlfriend is thin as a rail and you aren't quite sure if you'll ever get to live this fantasy out in real life. That is, until you hear a knock on your front door; it's your adorably chubby next door neighbor Cece! She invites you over for lunch and after eating, shyly admits to gaining weight on purpose because it turns her on. Cece then asks if she can model a new piece of lingerie for you, to which you oblige; she then fulfills your fat girl fantasy by squeezing herself into a very tight bodysuit, dropping her big heavy belly on her thighs (the sound that it makes is SO HOT), and jiggling her ass around on an extremely creaky bed that is obviously going to give out any day now.

Cece is so FAT, so unashamed of it, and so excited to share that with you. You two already have such an important thing in common; maybe you should just move in with her?

Edited by cece123

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

How is Cece so adorably cute?! And wow, does that lingerie look great on her. What an absolutely gorgeous neighbor to have. We should count orselves lucky!

Response from the author:

awe thank you! i wish that we were neighbors 😜

Link to review
AlwaysFried

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

This is kinda late but holy fuck. I'm not disappointed at all. Probably my favorite bbw at this point 🥵

Link to review

Holy shit this is such a hot roleplay. If this was me I would’ve called my gf right after talking to Cece to tell her that I found someone better and there is no way she can compete with her. Cece looks like an absolute smokeshow in her lingerie. One of the hottest things I’ve ever seen

Link to review
smthn12

I watched this video and you did not disappoint. This video was really good, I liked the role play and I wish that we were neighbors. I also have to say you're one of the cutest bow's I've seen and your belly and butt are amazing they're so jiggly and I loved the lingerie you had on you looked very sexy. I hope to see more videos like this in the future. I would also like to say you have the 3 b's the boobs, the belly, and the butt. Have a good day cece.

Link to review

This is a very sexy role playing video with lots of belly, boobs and booty to show in a sexy strappy outfit!🖤 Every jiggle and shake Cece does is hot, I’m sure I would want to move in with Cece too!😍

Response from the author:

thank you! 😊♥️

Link to review