Creamy Bikini

$5.99

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Drinking heavy cream in my bikini, I definitely had to loosen the strings from last year! My favourite part is when a drip lands on my chest and I can't waste any so I lick it off 😘 Hope you enjoy! xo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Shawman97

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Gosh where do I start. This woman is insanely beautiful. Her body is that of a goddess. So full and thick and jiggly. This is a must see video if you love big and tall women. 

Can't wait until she does a full on belly play video in tight jean shorts. This woman will knock you out ladies and gentlemen. 

Link to review
Wagnerdsic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Here little review on beautiful video.

Firstly, thank you for your body and your appearance. I always say that you like as Jaina Proudmoore from WoW and i continue do it

Secondly, i'm glad to see your body in full. I don't like videos from  hands or  very close distance. It's no good and when people can see you full, you can see more people, who can buy your videos. I think also that you should put your camera on far distance and create your full body video. But this only advice

Thirdly, final seconds are beautiful. But i think that those should have some groans in them. 

Finally, i want to congratulate with your new numbers of weight. Thank you for your content. 

Link to review