2 Screenshots

About This File

2 minutes of back to back to back farts (40+) of varying sizes. Showing belly/ass. 

Other Files from Bre Bre

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bre has soooo many different types of farts from subtle to room shaking and they’re all sooo good. Seeing her bloated belly tense up to get them out looks incredible. Definitely recommend 10/10!

Link to review
pudgelover25

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the kind of content I love. Fat bellies and farts are the perfect combination. There's a lot to love about this clip if farts are your thing. She rips lots of farts sitting and standing. So many different sounds. Then there's her round belly. For me, the best fart clips are the ones where the booty and the belly get shown in equal measure. This clip doesn't disappoint in that aspect. Plenty of shots of her belly and butt. I especially love the parts shot from her POV looking down at her belly as she's sitting and you hear a fart bubble up between her thighs. Very hot.

Response from the author:

🐷💕💕💕 thank you for this detailed review!

Link to review
FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's a must see if you love big bellies, ass and farts 😌

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 

Link to review