Feeder Wife fattens Feedee Husband! Mutual Weight Gain!

$8

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Chunkybabee may be a sexy fat girl but she has always had a feeder side to her.. and today she shows it to you! While stuffing herself she also loves to see men get fatter and fatter and her Feedee Jeezy is up to the task of getting fattened. Making breakfast for him.. going out for a second breakfast.. stuffing him with burger king.. humiliating him for needing a seatbelt extender in the car while stuffing him with donuts.. he puts away alot of food and gets fatter by the day for his Feeder wife. Of course.. she wants to get fatter too, tucking into the donuts and sandwiches when she can! 

Other Files from ChunkyBabee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MinaMahal

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

FeedJeezy is truly living the dream! He is looking very well-fed and spoiled by @ChunkyBabee in this clip! I especially loved seeing her feed and rub his belly while he drove and when she straddled and fed him as he caressed and played with her cute rolls and belly 😍 🥰A mutual gaining dream! They are mad cute together and hope they collab some more!

Response from the author:

Omg thanks girl! We had lots of fun making this and I love fattening him up! I will not rest til he is a 600lb hunk of man don’tcha worry! 🤤😍

Link to review
we82211

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a perfect and amazing couple! Please upload another video 🥰💖

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! We will definetly do more content in the future, watch this space 🤤🚨

Link to review