8 Screenshots

About This File

Part two of Maid POV series. 

You got a new job as a maid.. but you couldn’t resist eating cupcakes that weren’t yours to eat.. and now it’s time for your punishment. Your boss caught you redhanded and he’s not about to let this one go. Or you, for that matter. Not until you eat the entire cake he brought for you. 

Part one with the cupcakes is in my clip store, there is a quick recap at the beginning of part two, but you’re not going to want to miss either.

BONUS CONTENT at the end, belly play, with a couple of surprise burps 😍 

Edited by SassyCassie
Price

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was really well done, once again! I loved the creation of scenes and narrative in it. It was so fun. I was not expecting it go the way it did, but it was super enjoyable.

It was cheeky, kinky and fun!

Again, like the first part, it didn't feel rushed and I liked the anticipation and suspense when the character was making a decision. 

I really hope there is a part 3. These are so well done! 

The candid footage at the end was fantastic and heart-warming and enjoyable.

Love how upbeat and fun and immersive these two videos are.

Great job.

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just watched both maid videos back to back, and wow! You did a great job with these! For this one, the voiceover was fantastic; your “stern” voice was, shall we say, very enticing 😉. And the way you attacked that cake was inspiring 🥹. There’s a moment right before you start in on it when you look at the cake and there’s this look of like “well, maybe this punishment isn’t so bad after all…” and it is just the best 😍

Not to be outdone, the belly play in the bonus scene was world class 🤩. I mean, every aspect was perfect, including the accidental burps. Seriously, this series was one of your best, possibly the best so far. 

Link to review
jj22

Part two opens with the stunningly beautiful @SassyCassie being confronted by her employer about the missing cupcakes.  Her employer (a disembodied off-screen voice) is NOT happy, and all of a sudden Cassie finds myself with one hand cuffed above her head and a huge cake in front of her.  Her employer wants to teach her a lesson: you dare steal my cupcakes?  Now you'll pay by having to eat that whole cake to achieve freedom! 

Left alone with no cutlery and only one hand, our gorgeous heroine must shovel fistful after fistful of cake into her pretty mouth.  As you can imagine, she soon starts to see it as a pleasure to eat the cake in such a desperate, out-of-control way.

The cake-stuffing here is a fab concept and very, very messy.  Soon, the lovely Cassie is covered in sticky crumbs, icing, and cream - all the while, one chubby arm is cuffed above her.  Many of the bites that this special, talented woman takes are absolutely MASSIVE.  Her cheeks pop out, her double-chin is on proud display as she whimperingly stuffs herself - and she looks ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.

Eventually, she thinks she's finished but her employer returns and forces her onto all-fours and orders her to finish off the cake debris hands-free.  What a majestic vision!

There's a really great "Behind the Scenes" sequence at the end - I wish more models would do this.  The heart-breakingly pretty Cassie, after filming the roleplay, wants to show off her cake-packed belly and play with it.  Lots of sexy, fun jiggling here!  Amazingly, Cassie then return to her plate, which still has a few cake-remnants on it - her appetite is bottomless!

I honestly think that this video, and the first part, are a brilliant achievement.  They are both fun, sexy, and entertaining - and Cassie herself is an absolute ANGEL!

Fantastic!

Link to review