BBW Moans And SQUISHES Feeder While Being Fondled & Fattened

$3.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Dani’s tired of stuffing alone; luckily, she has some eager helping hands. She's plopped between her feeder's legs, and he can barely reach his arms around her to jiggle her blubber gut. “I love it when you play with my belly like that,” she moans to her feeder as he slaps and jiggles her fat rolls. Dani takes bite after sultry bite of her large meal, her husband occasionally breaking her rhythm with a fistful of food forced to her greedy lips.

There's even a point, after getting her fat ass smacked, that Dani accidentally sits down too hard on his lap - squishes his balls and earning a yell of pain in response. Oops!

She slowly becomes a stuffed, moaning mess as her feeder plays with her tummy and tits, caressing and slapping her curves to pull out longer, hornier noises out of Dani.

Watch as Dani gets fondled while having more and more calories shoved down her gullet. See both of them get more and more excited as her fattened gut rounds out bit by bit, until Dani is left a horny, moaning mess, only able to focus on the not-so-gentle caresses of her feeder behind her.

Goes to $7.99 on Monday

Thumbnail and description by @tryathingortwo

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This clip is a dream come true and a trip down memory lane all at once. I have never fed @FeedistDani, I’m not that blessed, but I have had the opportunity to have a feedee sit on me and gorge and this video is amazing at it. There is non stop eating, and thanks to the second set of hands, there’s continual body play and stripping. Those hands are doing their job, caressing, shaking, grabbing, rubbing, peeling clothes down, revealing more and more of Dani’s body. Clip is a great one and perfectly illustrates how much fun and how sensual the feeder/feedee relationship can be. 

Link to review