5 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah is in need of a little snack, so naturally she orders some tacos and fries to curb her insatiable hungry. Watch Savannah shovel good into her greedy little piggy mouth and tell you why she loves being fat girl. Savannah loves being fat, loves greasy fast food and most of all loves that you watch her eat, she gets so turned on by it and hopes you do too. 

{ video includes; POV, Eating , belly play, Fat chat, a couple big burps }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MadLadKnucks22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video, love watching Savannah's growing double chin as she mindlessly stuffs tacos into her greedy little mouth 😍, I think she should double the order and add a gain shake chug for next time! 

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another AMAZING stuffing-video from the drop-dead GORGEOUS @SavannahMontana.  This time out, my favourite big girl has squeezed her incredible physique into a teeny-tiny super-skimpy sexy little sports outfit.  Her huge breasts are spilling out, and her big. beautiful belly is proudly hanging between her thick, meaty thighs.  WOW.

Alright, I'll just plough straight into the details, because I'm increasingly thinking that it's the details that make Savannah's videos so awe-inspiring.

-Her discussion of how she's already had a full lunch, but now needs a mid-afternoon snack.  What a sexy, superhuman appetite!
-The ecstatic look on her pretty face when she takes her first giant bite of taco.  The pleasure flooding her is almost palpable.
-Her expertise in opening all those sachets of sauce.  (Ridiculously tiny detail, but I just love to see it! - no idea why.)
-The way she holds up her big, thick, plumped-up arms as she eats.  She KNOWS she's showing them off, but not verbally drawing attention to them.  SO FREAKING SEXY.
-Best.  Fat.  Chat.  Ever.  "I have such a greedy little mouth, don't I?"
-Her adoration and worship of her food is borderline romantic.  This inspirational beauty really, really, really loves to eat!
-I LOVE the way the whole set-up is geared towards the showing-off of Savannah's spectacular body and her impressive eating-skills.  This is NOT just a video of a hot chick eating.  She's eating for her own pleasure of course, but she's also doing it for OUR pleasure.  I love that aspect of Savannah's videos.  What she says at 03:24 is proof of this.
-The bite she takes at 03:02.  Oh my god. 
-I LOVED her fantasy about sitting around all day, naked, and stuffing her face.  If I was a billionaire, I would SO make this happen for her.  (This is one of the reasons I play the lottery every week.)
-The eye contact she maintains for long stretches.  Omg.  So sexy.
-The way she drops her litter onto the floor.  (Again, no idea why that's erotic - but when Savannah does it, it is.)
-At 06:54, she becomes frustrated with taking individual fries from the box, so decides to simply pour them all into her greedy, pretty mouth.  Such sexy gluttony!
-The dialogue that starts at 09:13 totally got to me.  I seriously needed to pause the video and take a few minutes thinking about unsexy things to calm down.  
-At 10:52, Savannah turns to the side to grab a napkin and the side-view of her beautiful face made my heart skip a beat!  Her double-chin and big full cheeks are totally AMAZING.
-Last but not least: Savannah has the best smile EVER.

At one point, this busty, double-chinned superstar asks the question: if she was the viewer's gf, what would we feed her?  Well, I'd love to feed her burgers or donuts.  I'd love to force-feed her, and pack her mouth to bursting-point so that her plump cheeks were bulging.  As I was doing this, I'd tell her how pretty she looked.

How many stars?  A million out of five!

Link to review