2 Screenshots

About This File

(( 17.5 minutes ))

This clip is stuffed with: Rapid weight gain 🍏 Teacher RP 🍏 POV- you play with my belly 🍏 Hot fat/ WG gain chat 🍏 Belly play 🍏 Greedy fatty who needs you to help satisfy her

High School has just started back for the year, and your homeroom/ art and literature teacher is looking noticably different than she did before summer break. Much.. rounder... than before. One of the girls in your class congratulates her on her pregnancy and your teacher becomes very flustered and embarrassed when she has to explain to the class that she's actually not pregnant, she just spent the summer travlling and eating lots of good food which has made her very noticably bigger than last school year. But it's not just her looks that have changed. You quickly realize that she has become incredibly lazy over the summer, and now spends class time sitting down rather than standing, and stuffing her face with chips when she thinks the students aren't looking. As if this initial change wasn't shocking enough, she comes back a week later MUCH bigger yet again after a long weekend of treating herself to tons of delicious food. In fact, now she is wearing a very revelaing outfit to class because, as she shyly explains to the class, nothing in her closet fits her anymore. She is quite a sight to behold with her massively round belly taking up her lap, her wide hips and thighs overflowing her desk chair. And to add even more to your distraction, she can't seem to stop touching her big, swollen belly. She repeatedly caresses, slaps and jiggles in throughout the class, and it's such a huge turn on for you as a young fat admirer. So of course you're delighted when she says she has arranged a pizza party for lunch today, since your class has been doing so well (and mentions that she will be eating half of the pizzas herself!). But nothing could prepare you for when she asks for an assistant to help her out with some.. personal things. Your time with your teacher when the other students leave the room is a sexually charged experience that dreams are made of. This one will definitely leave you feeling hot for teacher

Reviews: Your reviews are greatly appreciated and help me out a ton to know what you like to see or don't like to see! Plus they make my day to read. Please consider taking a moment to let me know your thoughts!🥰 And be sure to click on the star rating or your review won't save. Thank you so much for your ongoing support 🖤

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I thought this was a pretty good video. I would like to see this revisited to see how this goes down to see the continuation of this story. 

Link to review
2bitlover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh wow… that was amazing 😍 It’s obvious how much care and effort was put into this roleplay, and I never even knew I wanted this roleplay before now, but you’ve sold me on it for life! 😍😍😍 you play it so, so well!!! Definitely worth every penny, with a lot of rewatch value! Heck, if there’s a part 2 that’s JUST a POV of rubbing the teacher’s belly while she moans, that by itself is worth any amount you put on it! Just goes to show how much content and quality you get of every minute with a CurvyGothGF video; very immersive and VERY sexy!

Response from the author:

wow, thank you so so much for this super thoughtful and sweet review! I’m so glad you enjoyed watching it it as much as I did making it! 🥰🖤🖤

Link to review
PunkRockWarlord

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is absolutely insanely hot! The fantasy, the outfits and the acting are just fantastically sexy! Don't miss out on this one!

And this is a random side note but I absolutely loved your hair in this video, haha :)

Thank youuuuu! 🥰 I really appreciate the sweet review and am so happy you liked the clip! 🖤🖤🖤

Link to review
Bellyluv88

Great idea for a video, with Alice explaining her sudden weight gain to the class. Then organising them to bring her even more goodies to feed her rapidly expanding gut. What with triple pizza lunches and every pupil in the class bringing Miss Alice a donut each day (the only time increasing class numbers is a good thing), this is going to be the year this class puts on a real growth spurt. Would love to see an update at Half Term if Miss Alice can still fit through the door of the class by then😍😍😍

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I’m so happy you liked the clip. I loved making it, so there just might be a part 2 later🖤 😉

Link to review
WMBoi

This is incredible. How can someone be sooooooo hot 🥵 The teacher rp is one of my favorites. If you are thinking about buying this clip do yourself the favor and go ahead. CGGF shows off her beautiful body perfectly while being too hot to even handle. Seriously, the face of an absolute doll and then the perfectly proportioned bbw bod? Get outta here. I'm in love  😍

You’re so sweet and your reviews always make me smile 🥰 I’m happy that you like the teacher rp clips so much! These are so much fun for me to make 😁

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I really would love to be in miss Alice’s class, seriously she is getting huge 🐷 the dress at the start is already looking tight until later in the clip when her belly is released 🥵. A stunningly hot rp she can’t help but talk about food so much and it’s not surprising it’s making her so big. Getting her belly really close to the camera CGGF is getting so round those rolls are getting so jiggly and even her face is plumping up too 😍. It makes all her rp characters so amazing, don’t miss out on this 5 star vid.

You’re the honestly the best 🖤 thank you so much for the amazing review! Always appreciated 💕

Link to review