4 Screenshots

About This File

This is a simple clip with a simple goal - for you to spend as much time basking in Goddess Glutton's glorious jiggling belly, fat rolls, and chubby arms while she plays with her belly, plops it off her thick thighs, and bounces while struggling to contain her massive tits in her favorite tiny crop top. The first half of the clip was shot before a stuffing, and the second half after - see if you can spot the difference!

Contains: Low Angles, Multiple Positions, Up Close View, Too Tight Clothes, Sound without Dialogue, Before and After Stuffing.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved this!! As always, it was just such a sumptuous audible and visual delight from Goddess . It looked so beautiul from that angle with the light shining in on the side. I loved the sounds of all the jiggling and dropping, and how everything was shaking and moving. I definitely noticed the difference between the empty and full belly: the belly hang was more prominent and the upper belly definitely portruded more. It was a wonderful contrast. The belly seemed harder to squeeze and jiggle than when it was empty in the first half of the video.

The lifting, squeezing and kneading of the stomach, and the ''sprinkler'' jiggling was all just extremely satisfying.  There was even a part of the video that was like a professional belly dance, and it looked so terrific, and is something that Goddess could do so well as a whole video in itself.

And the audio here was terrific - you could hear all the belly jiggling and movement, and with the heavy breathing and the movements of her hands rubbing against the belly -  it just sounded so nice.

-

There is such an emphasis on the beauty of the form of the body in all of Goddess's videos and images that is so artistic and looks like it was a professional shoot. Her videos just jump out at you and stay with you because of it.

And Goddess utitilises the angles and lighting and audio so well in everything she does. Here, you can see all the details and form and lines and rolls and skin so clearly and it all just looks so, so beautiful.

This was such a wonderful work and I am so happy Goddess decided to revisit this idea. It was so well made and one that everyone will enjoy and should definitely consider watching.

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for this thorough review!! That is everything I hope to offer and then some 🥰 It absolutely makes my day to know I hit the mark!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

The Irresistibly Soft Belly series is a must own for any and every fan of bouncing, jiggling, juiciness, and of course you are because you're here. This one is extra special as you get to take in Goddess's figure with a full and empty belly. It's amazing to see the effects on her soft and sexy figure, so stop reading this review and buy it now!

Link to review

I love this video, this whole series in fact, but your wonderful description paragraph took all of my original talking points! So I had to watch the video a second time to get some new ones 😉

There is a definite difference between your empty belly and your full one. I think it is a true testament to how you chose to shoot this that I was able to get a sense of the *heaviness* of your belly. When empty, it felt like hmm maybe the closest analogy is warm, buttery dough: almost elastic, soft but heavy, smooth. When stuffed, it felt more solid, more like the same dough but cold. It was less elastic, still soft and smooth, but more firm. It really was wonderful to see how the top part started to stick out a little, and was clearly more firm, while the bottom half and the sides seemed to remain as jiggly as when empty. 

And I would be remiss if I didn’t talk about the hang for a minute. It almost seemed paradoxical to me, but it looked like your belly hangs more when it’s empty and less when it’s stuffed. I’m guessing that that’s related to the top part being more firm and kind of holding the rest of your belly up, but further study may be needed 🧐

Also, special mentions for the moments when the sun hit you and it looked like you were made of light 🤩. And for when you unveiled *the* dance move of summer 2022: The Sprinkler™️, a delight for the eyes and the ears 😍

Honestly, I feel like I could write a paper just on this video lol. And that’s maybe the highest compliment I could give: this was sexually exciting, but, also, intellectually exciting, too, and that combination doesn’t happen every day. 

Link to review