5 Screenshots

About This File

20220721_140455.thumb.gif.f378c76efa2664801011a869497535c5.gif

I have been suchhhhh a greedy cow lately 🐄... this video was recorded on my third/fourth day of stuffings in a ROOOOOOOOOW this week o.O

This is a special poutine stuffing (fries covered in gravy, cheese curds and fried chicken). YUMMMMMM! I accidently ended up ordering the family size instead of a large LOL and the result was my BIG bloated belly. My FAT belly has been insatiable lately...it doesn't matter how often or how large the meal is... it doesn't take long until I want more. 

Watch as I eat this MASSIVE poutine, talk about how FAT I've become, and get BLOATED. As I stuff myself it is easy to see how muuuuuch my bikini is digging into my new soft, luscious body👀

I honestly ADORE the way my body has come to look and feel🤤When I was skinny I honestly didn't know what I was missing. The way all of my FATNESS jiggles and bounces back feels so damn good ugh 😍

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I don't know if I believe that you made a mistake ordering "family" size poutine ;) 

Response from the author:

I went to pick it up and was surprised at how expensive it was xD Then I saw that it was the size of my head and practically had a whole chicken on top LOL

Link to review