7 Screenshots

About This File

The HIGHLY requested Samus Zero Suit try on has finally arrived! Watch Casey struggle her way into this zero suit. It slides right up her legs at ease aside from some tightness around her calves, but then once she reaches her massive perma-stuffed gut and THICK fupa - it's game over. Casey's gut is exploding out of this suit from the moment it hits her hips. 

They try so hard to get the zipper up but it just won't budge. They try for so long before having to take the suit off to get it started and then you get to watch them FINALLY get it up over her back fat. Casey looks like she's stuffed in sausage casing. You can hear the fabric stretching as she moves around to show you various angles. She sits down with caution, afraid to burst out of it.. and that's when you get the sexiest view of her chubby fupa nearly exploding out of the fabric. 

This clip is truly a masterpiece. The big fat struggles. The various angles. Her legendary round belly bulging forward. You need this. Enjoy 💙

TLDR: Samus Zero Suit. Too tight try on. Fat struggle. Fat chat. 

zerosuit_samus.thumb.jpg.2edd7d23ab236da995560b18e335f6b9.jpg

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bauer88

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I cannot believe Casey was able to get into that suit!! But boy am I glad that she did, because that suit leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination 🤩😍🥵 Loved the up-close angles of this video!! Hope to see more of these try on clips in the future!!! 😁🤞

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Like, oh my god holy shit. When I suggested to Casey to try out the Zero Suit, I could imagine just how sexy she would look in it. But now after watching this, I must say, that Casey is sooo HOT wearing that skintight suit!💙 And it makes me so happy that she decided to try it out! Zero Suit Samus Aran is my most favorite cosplay ever and seeing Casey with her round big belly, her luscious boobs, and plump fat booty inside of it makes it 100 times better! If I was a photographer for a convention and saw Casey in her suit, I would take hundreds of pics of her all day long and make a cosplay calendar all about her! Y’all should really buy this if you’re into cosplay and big girls! This is hotter than the hottest star in the universe!😍

Link to review
jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Drained. This mighty Superhero squeezed every last drop of come outta me. Of course she did. It's Casey and her enormously fat belly. She just looks so good. So fat and happy as she introduces the clip in bra and panties. Proudly displaying her perfectly developed figure. And then... Casey puts on the Zero suit. o.m.g. This is a treat to get the behind the scenes struggle to envelop all those full curves into that skimpy elastic glove of a costume. Needless to say Casey needs a hand getting the thin taut fabric stretched over her wondrous breadth. That's when she becomes a real life Superhero. The Samus outfit is highlighted emphasizing Casey's sexy curves as tho the designer had dreamt she might have it on someday. Bouncing with ebullient pride at her own physicality. She'd have no problem squashing out crime. 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Damn!!! Casey was meant for this suit!!! The bright blue on top of the curves bursting everywhere is such stimulation!!!! Casey can't be contained and she is such a fat glorious sight!!!! Love the fact she needed help and this is still so early on in the gaining, I cant imagine this being able to fit much longer! ;) What a steal this clip is at $6 too!!! Amazing sexy woman and the best of Curvage, don't miss this one!!!! 😍

Link to review
David8tor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy moly that was hot! A fantasy come true by Casey! This probably would happened to Samus if she was retired and let herself blow like a blimp 🤤 Do not underestimate her though because she can still collect her bounties. All she has to do is flip on top of them and knock them unconscious. Or now just press her inflated body against their face which no way to wiggle out and they pass out allowing her to secure them and take them away so she can collect her reward 💰💰 

Love the angles and views you did in the suit! Maybe if the suit does not get too torn, you can do some roleplays with it and do more videos of worshipping your body in that suit 🎈🤰🛸

Link to review
jackal27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow this clip is hotter than it looked and I already thought it was scorching from Casey’s previews leading up to it. Definitely worth the wait for me since I was swamped at work this week. Casey is of course looking bigger than ever as she attempts to put the Samus zero suit which takes much longer in real time while filming because of her massive size. Once she finally has it zipped up this clip proves how much bigger she has become because I can still see pretty much every fat cure and roll of her figure encased in this suit that if it could talk would most likely be saying “help! She’s stretching me so much I’m going to burst wide open!”. And yet I would so love to be wrapped around that luscious, beautiful body Casey has grown and so gracefully shows off to us lucky curvage members.

Link to review
Thorxmax

· Edited by Thorxmax

Hi, Casey, 

What can be said about a woman like you?  You would be splendid from 40 to 400 kg.  You are gorgeous.

But in this video you are also incredibly sexy, more than usual if possible.

(I wonder how much can you eat wearing that suit. Let us know) 

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

WOW 🥵 Casey belly looks like a beach ball in Samus zero suit 😍 Serious I never seen a girl struggle so much to put on a outfit due to her being so fat 🥵🥵 This is a fantasy come true for anyone who ever played Metroid!

Link to review