*SALE* Blueberry BBW eats cake with her hands.

$5.99

(2 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

*** I love this clip so much, one of my all time favorites. I just want more people to have seen it, so I'm running a sale! Now until May 10th, get this clip for only $5.99, instead of $10.99! ***

Watch me stuff my fat belly with a few donuts, eat cake with my handsand wash it down with a quart of half and half. By the end of the stuffing I get sooo horny at how full my belly is that I end up going in for the cake face first.

I talk about how much I love being huge while I rub and play with my belly in this cute new outfit that a sweet fan bought for me. Thanks for making this fat piggy feel so sexy!! 🐖🐖🐖

My phone ran out of space and I had to end the video before I finished my cake, but I promise you I finished it after the camera had stopped.

I love to hear comments, reviews and feedback so please dont be shy to share your thoughts 😘😘

Other Files from Floralfeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fatty fatty two-by-four can't fit through the kitchen door! ..playful teasing aside.. ; )

you're looking very pretty in that blue dress! really shows off what a womanly butterball you are
absolutely loved watching you devour those doughnuts and cake, I think you're turning into quite the prize piggy!

Link to review