2 Screenshots

About This File

🐖THE MOST PUBLIC STUFFING VIDEO I'VE EVER MADE🐖

IN THIS VIDEO:

PUBLIC VIDEO/ PUBLIC STUFFING / BIG BELLY / TIGHT CLOTHES / SEXY BIG BELLY / BBW

LAURA COMMENTS 

AS YOU KNOW I AM A PROUD BBW, A PROUD BIG BELLY WOMAN, AND A PROUD FEEDEE. WHAT I LOVED MORE IN THE WORLD IS MY FEEDEE LIFE... I EAT TOOONS OF FOOD ALL THE TIME, EVERYWHERE AND IS VERY SEXY TO ME EVERY TI ME. SINCE THIS IS A HUGE FESTIVAL, MY FEEDER AND I WANTED TO SHOW YOU A LITTLE BIT OF ME ENJOYING ONE DAY OF THIS FESTIVAL. I ATE 3 TURKEY LEGS, BTW! ENJOY IT❤️

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Myr3k

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Laura waddles slowly through the atractions of the state fair in revealing clothes, looking great and eating turkey legs, or drinking soda, while her huge belly bounces with every step. She is probably the biggest atraction of the festival and it's both sexy and humiliating. I was surprised that Ferris Wheel doesn't have weight limit. 

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bit late to the party on this one but here’s my input! 
This vid is incredible on so many levels. Laura looks insanely sexy and outrageously voluptuous in her waaay-too-small, clingy skirt - the way she displays her (deliberate/intentional) MASSIVE obesity, that the sheer fabric displays starkly as it strains against the quivering, bouncing feminine mounds, testing its limits and beyond is HOT.

Laura if brave and committed, walking and bingeing in full public view, stuffing her pretty face while waddling with her gut hanging out front, jiggling in full view - you actually see reactions on some of the public’s faces. 

10/10 x 

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This too me 🤔 ,,was a really !fun !🤩❤️💖 and enjoying video ,,too watch ,,,,festivals with thrill rides 🎡🎢and games 🎯and outstanding  festival food 🍿🍔🌭🍗🍖🍟🍕🌮🥧🍦🍨🍧🧁🍰🍩🍭🍬🍫🧃🥤🍺🧇🥨🥞 it really! really!!!  makes you look absolutely stunning gorgeous 🌈🥰, for this  type of festival ,,, the perfect place and most perfect view ,,,too show off all your gorgeous FAT !!! Curves ❤️and all of your lovely 🥰🌈💕FATTNESS!!! ,,, & giving us a little short tour of what ,,,is going on at the festival,,, & that is one ☝️ BIG !!! JUICY SAUCEY YUMMY turkey 🦃🍗 leg !!! all going into that fabulous🤩❤️💕 MASSIVE!!😍💖 !FAT!!! 😍💖GUT !!!😍💖 of yours  & I truly loved it 🥰💖❤️💕 every minute and every second.   Awesome!!! Job U guys 🥰❤️💕👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Link to review