5 Screenshots

About This File

In this short clip, I wanted to show off what my recent gains have been doing to my body. Namely, the fact that my fattened thighs rub together so much when I'm walking that I've developed a waddle! I walk to and from the camera so you can see every angle of my new waddle. I also jiggle and shake for the camera in this tight lingerie set, loving how it accentuates my curves. My belly has gotten especially big, so I reveal it from under my lingerie and bounce it up and down. There are some points where you can even hear my belly hang heavily slap my thighs. I've become next level fat with this huge gut -- and not to mention my cellulite ridden thighs and ass. It's so sexy how much I've let myself go -- and I'm still growing! From my double chin down to my FUPA I'm expanding! This is the perfect, quick clip to show off all my newest growth. A simple but effective jiggling and waddling clip!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.