5 Screenshots

About This File

It's late in the night when your pregnant girlfriend wakes you up. She's always loved when you stuff her full, but ever since she got knocked up, these cravings have gotten out of control. Sending you to the store for strawberry shortcake snack cakes and the new matching ice cream, she devours them greedily when you return. Inhaling the sweets, or even dipping the cakes in her melting ice cream isn't enough to satisfy her, because by the end she hungrily gulps down the last of the liquid ice cream. Once she's stuffed full, she stands over you showing off her massive baby bump, absolutely glowing with how much it excites her to find the limits of just how big you can stuff her pregnant belly.

Contains: Teasing, Multiple Low Angles, Belly Rubbing, Fantasy Pregnancy, Fantasy Roleplay, Stuffing,  Continuous Dialogue.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another excellent video. I love how Goddess gives little critiques about the food she eats and how it makes her feel. It's so descriptive and fun to listen to. The dom nature of this video was excellent, with Goddess almost begging in a cute way for us to go to the store to get snacks for her. I particuarly liked the line: ''you can have one cake, the one I dropped on the floor, the one I am too fat to pick up.'' That was perfect😊

I really enjoyed Goddess talking about the size of her belly, how it was a big ball leaving a trail of destruction, and how it was liable to hit you in the face if she stood up too fast. Loved the different uses of descriptive fat language.

I loved the combination of teasing and meanness in the dialogue, and the geeking out about the way the food tasted and how it felt to eat it.

It was such a joy to watch.

Definitely recommend it.

Response from the author:

Thank you for yet another wonderful review!! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed it, and what you liked best 🥰

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

No one Mommy roleplays like Goddess, and this is about as hot as it gets! The amount of effort put into getting just the right angles to make Mommy look as big and beguiling as possible shows in this fantastic clip while her sultry voice and sumptuous curves will leaving you melting right out of your seat. So strap in and hang on because Mommy is about to rock your world.

Link to review