10 Screenshots

About This File

a chubby witch cursed a man who fat shamed her, turning his SON into a FAT BIMBO GIRL overnight! Physical AND mental changes will happen and the effects are permanent… featuring the voice of TianasTummy as the mom!

filmed from POV of the mom, you go to wake up your sleeping son and find a hot fat bimbo slut in his bed wearing his clothes?? There is a note by the bed explaining the curse. I guess you have a daughter now.. at first she’s shocked by her new body, feeling her fat new tits and belly. You rush to find MATERNITY clothes from when you were pregnant and they’re almost too small for your super fat bimbo daughter. as she admires herself in the mirror the mental changes start to kick in, she is already fantasizing about getting the attention of all the boys! This is going to be hard to explain to Dad.. 

~~~~~~~~
after you download this video, please leave a review if you enjoyed it! i will upload a new collab video after 5 reviews 😋

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Absolutely incredible. Shows off your growing (if we’re going by the video, newly acquired) body immaculately, and you play the role very well. the slow mental corruption leaves me coming back to this video constantly and I sincerely hope we get another like it

Link to review