3 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty tries on an old skimpy dress that she found in her wardrobe and it doesn’t quite fit like it used to...

She squeezes her curves from every angle into the dress and even models it in heels for your pleasure. 

This is the girl you want to bump into on a night out!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video opens with a beautiful vision of perfect femininity: KP standing in lingerie, in an almost full-length view. Naturally, the things I’m drawn to first are her super-pretty face and her adorably sweet personality, but soon I’m also trying to take in her body. And there’s such a lot of body to take in... If you think back to her first videos here back in October (which really isn’t all that long ago)... wow... I mean she was amazing then, but now... goodness me... It makes me think that this is one focused, determined lady. And what’s awesome and amazing is that she’s showing her gain so, so gorgeously. By that, I mean it’s not all going to one body-area. Her legs, her arms, everything – it’s all filling out. She seems to have a genetically perfect body for becoming bigger.

KP starts squeezing herself into a dress, and we get start some startling views of her super-cute double-chin as she looks down. Perfection. I’m envious of the person who gets to tickle that chin. (Because, being the kitty she is, that chin really deserves to be tickled.) At times, as KP is struggling to pull it down, the dress seems to take on a life of its own and refuses to go over her belly-booty combo. Perfection. From behind, the dress is so tight it looks like it’s been painted on, and the way KP spins round to show off her astonishing booty peeking out (well, it’s not so much peeking as staring out) is just amazing. Perfection. And when KP bends over... well, just remember to hold onto your hats. I like how the material that’s stretched around her butt becomes see-through. Sexy perfection.

“What do you think?” asks KP playfully. A*. 10 out of 10. Top of the class. That’s what I think.

Okay, so far, so awesome. But then... Kitty gets out her heels. And everyone watching needs to prepare to faint with pure pleasure, so make sure there’s no sharp-edged furniture nearby. Her curvy legs look soooooooo good, so perfect, in those sharp stilettos. As KP suggests, I’m not sure they’re especially comfortable, but in my opinion the sight of a stunningly pretty BBW in a tiny skin-tight dress showing off her legs in heels... well, that’s what heaven is full of, surely?

Just realised I’ve used the words “perfect” or “perfection” seven times in this review. That just about sums it up, doesn’t it?

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lovely vid has always kitty that dress definitely shows of your curves it almost looks like the dress you wore in your 1st McDonald’s stuffing. It’s amazing how see though it looks. I think you should keep the dress for a future vid it would be great to see how it fits (or doesn’t 😂) when you get to 300 pounds 😍. I have also included my 1st gif of you on this review, hopefully I made it okay.

6574CD46-B916-41C5-B8EA-D10A25E54061.png

72D655C8-31C1-4D67-B220-B53928273840.png

F2A3DD60-9947-4C5F-8071-2CA843162341.png

743C2B00-E0B8-4894-843E-548D9AE4B6B7.gif

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@KittyPiggy looks astounding in this tight now see-through dress! Watch her struggle to keep it over her wonderful giant ass! I wonder what it would look like NOW on her? It would be amazing to bump into her wearing this! Keep it up, KP! 😍

Link to review