2 Screenshots

About This File

17.5 minutes  Don't miss out on Early bird pricing! $5.99 > $7.99

This clip is stuffed with: 🖤Horny gfe role play 🖤 Full show of my growing body 🖤 Super hot mutual gaining fantasies 🖤 Weight gain encouragement from your favorite fat goth goddess

Your sexy feedee girlfriend, Alice, has been growing and growing lately and it's such a huge turn on for both of you. She's been constantly horny lately and it seems to be directly caused by how much fatter she's been getting. When you come home from work tonight, you find her in an especially horny mood as she lounges on the couch, looking more plump and round than ever. She tells you how she's been feeling extra turned on by her own fat body today and that her feedism fantasies have gone a bit farther today than usual. But before explaining exactly what has been getting her so riled up, she has a surprise to tell you about! Alice has arranged a cruise vacation for the two of you in a couple of weeks! But she has more planned for this trip than just a lovely couple of weeks lounging in the sun with some cocktails. Alice wants to make the trip into a mega-hot rapid gaining experience. Except this time, she wants to involve YOU in the fattening part. After realizing how much she loves her own body more and more the bigger it gets, she admits that she's started fantasizing about seeing you blow up with her. Aren't two fat, soft bellies better than one, anyways? And this cruise could be the perfect start to a mutual gaining journey, with it's all-you-can-eat buffets at every meal, sedentary activities that involve lounging around with more food and fattening drinks- and the perfect opportunity for both of you to show off all your new flab in your swimsuits. What could be hotter than that? Listen to Alice explain her plans for the two of you to gain a ton of weight together (both on your trip and after) and feel yourself cave in to all of your unexplored feedee/ mutual gaining desires. Who better to inspire you than your perfect fat girlfriend who is showing off her goddess figure while fantasizing about growing with you?

🖤Reviews🖤- I always love and appreciate hearing your feedback in your reviews. They help me to make the best content possible for you and also just make me super happy by letting you know that you enjoyed the clip! Thanks for taking the time to make my day 🥰

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Join your GF Alice for another hot 🥵 rp, talking about rolls 😂 how plump is CGGF getting seriously I cannot keep my eyes off her huge jiggling well fed belly it’s just so wobbly. You will not believe how fast these 17.5 minutes goes, her hot fat chat is 💦 OMG 🤯 even more when she is touching herself damn 😍. 5 stars as always, don’t miss out on this. 

Response from the author:

🥰🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Link to review