3 Screenshots

About This File

watch me react to my weight gain over the past few months! I've been having a very hard time controlling my appetite (;

Edited by kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kakarot77

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Your vibe in front of the camera is so cute, so chill and has only gotten better as you've, well, gotten bigger 😉 pretty hot how you can hardly put down that pizza and the results are evident 😅😍 another great clip!

Response from the author:

AW shucks thank you so much 😊

Link to review
Bradrig86

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

one of the best vids I've seen from Cece. She's enormous, and the number on the scale is staggering. She's gotten absolutely huge in the face particularly. One of the tubbiest faces I have ever seen. She's also starting to really struggle to spring off the bed, she visibly finds it hard to move around and reposition her huge gut. Great video.

thank you so much!

Link to review
Feeder1038

Your very cute!

Definitely can't weight till you fully fly by 400lbs 😍

aww thanks so much! 😊♥️

Link to review
wdyw

Yes yes yes 

CeCe is such a pretty little girl - you can simply not imagine that her number would be so large a shockingly big weigh in .... But when you see her attack a pizza post weigh in maybe you can understand why. CeCe is a.natural beauty but her incredible curves just enhance that and her amazing belly has its own gravity. 

thank u!!! 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a lovely video! Cece is absolutely adorable. I am in awe of how amazingly cute her chubby face looks. And she always mamage to entrance you with her charm

Thank you so much! ♥️

Link to review