4 Screenshots

About This File

In this file: belly play // stuffing // fat chat 

When you find yourself in a super busy parking lot... why wouldn't you stuff yourself secretly?! 
AEB7CE85-7F4C-46A2-813C-92E098E2FCD8.thumb.gif.2170f603d18a7b19ac8dc8f3895cd685.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Spoilingfeeder

Love this car stuffing from you, it has everything I love in it 👌🤤 hope to see another from you someday, love that you just park up in a busy lot and go to town on your food and proceed to show us that sexy doughy belly spilling over your shorts, keeping the car running for your comfort my fav part, stay spoiled please 🙏 always hit drive thrus never walk and post up in your car for as long as you want it’s so hot 🥵 🤤

Link to review

This was such a hot video. The way it starts out with you casually enjoying lunch, as your outfit hides the growing body underneath. But then you letting your gut out from your shorts was just insanely good. The contrast of the rest of your body to the fatty gut you're growing is just so hot in this video. Some of your best stuff yet for sure!

Response from the author:

Omg why did reading this review make me want to stuff my face??? woof. thank you!

Link to review