10 Screenshots

About This File

You and your friends are out to dinner & the waitress is being very flirtatious with you. She even shows off her new outfit and tells you how her she has outgrown her outfit…it’s a little too tight. She shows off allll her curves & even lets you touch her because she’s raving about how soft she’s getting now that she’s put on some weight.

She notices you really love her fat body and says she used to be a stripper and asks if you want a private dance in the back. You go back and she is hovering over you like a tower of fat. She touches all over her body, shows you her huge ass & makes it clap like an earthquake. 

Your sexy, fat waitress brings your food but you notice a few wings are missing…your waitress assures you she’ll be right back to bring you more. It’s been a while so you go see what’s taking her so long. You see your SSBBW waitress sitting there, eating yours and other customers food. She couldn’t control herself being around all this food. She had to eat it ALL. You watch her quietly as she moans with each bite. Burping and eye rolling while sucking down the food so quickly that you’re in disbelief & so so turned on

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johncuj

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Definitely a must buy😍😍😍 i wish you were my waitress, seriously ur so stunning❤️

Link to review
big girls rock

Sexiest Hooters waitress I ever saw. 😃 The Hooters top barely contains hers and the bottoms barely cover her massive behind. 😅 It's a shame she needs to steal food though, she's obviously wasting away. I would have to leave a very large tip so she could buy her own feast! wreck it ralph 2 eating GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Response from the author:

Thank you, love! Check your inbox for a surprise 🥰

Link to review
RickySnyder21

Insanely hot roleplaying video that made me discover a fantasy I never knew I had. She looks more massive than ever and spills out of her sexy hooters outfit. One of the sexiest bbw videos I've seen for sure

Link to review
endgame1331

Best hooters waitress ever. The entire video is hot as heck, start to finish. Deff a must buy, god damn.

This makes me so happy! Thank you so much for your review. Check your inbox for a surprise 🥰

Link to review
Quatering09

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Everyones favourite hooters waitress, looking fat sexy and sexy while slacking and snacking on the job 😍 Perfect 🥰

Thank you so so much for your review 🥰 check your inbox for a surprise 🥳

Link to review