12 Screenshots

About This File

🧖‍♀️ While I take a bath you can see the process of my fat body. 🛀

🧊 Come with me to rub my skin before I go to sleep 🐷🎆

Follow me baby 🍑💥🔥🍑

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I didn't have high expectations for a shower video, but wow! was I wrong. 😍  Evy has put together an exceptionally erotic, physical, shower show.  First, she uses a lively, up-tempo soundtrack while she lathers up from head to toe, front and back, in *all* those hard-to-reach places.  Second, she is so graceful and athletic as she turns, bends over, and stretches to reach every inch of that lovely tan skin.  And third, she has a real sense of humor in her facial expressions, hip shakes and especially when lathering up her boobs. 😯🌞 

Evy is a very beautiful woman. Now I can understand her name: Evy is sweet as the sweetest candy you've ever had, and as sexy and hot as you can possibly stand!  🥰

Response from the author:

Oh dear thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you liked my video because I had a lot of fun making it. I promise to improve more and more to make it worthwhile. ❤

Link to review