11 Screenshots

About This File

📏 TEACHER PUNISHES YOU FOR SNACKING IN CLASS 📏

feedee POV | roleplay | encouragement | teasing | light humiliation | domme | force fed 

Your strict teacher catches you snacking in class for the third time this week and she is not happy! She makes you stay after class where she berates you for being a hog with zero self control. Since you have proved yourself to be a disobedient student time and time again, she wants to punish you in a new way.

You are surprised when she takes out a package of cookies, only to hand feed them to you. You don't even swallow the first cookie before she feeds you another. When you get thirsty, she pours a glass of heavy cream for you to chug in one go before she feeds you even more cookies. You are starting to feel your gut get heavy, but she keeps shoving cookies in your face, threatening to shove them down your throat if you don't open wide for her. 

It makes her so happy when you are her obedient piggy and she praises you for being such a good boy.  

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FeedMePOV

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love this video.   Caters to my kink for a domme feeder and femdom.  Makes me want to stuff even more. Please make more of the genre in the future!

Link to review
JamesG

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved this clip!  Wish I had teachers like you back in school!

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review!  💛💛

If I had a teacher like this then I would be purposely naughty if cookies were involved 😋😂

Link to review
Feederturnedfeedee

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Link to review